• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson||OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Character is up and ready for judgement!
The attached image doesn't work.
His strength is fighting but his weakness is also fighting. Also, replace family with another weakness. It applies to everyone with living family members that they don't hate.
Also, also, he got a gold medal... for modeling?
Go into more detail about his ability. Look at the CS' above yours as examples of what I want to see.

Alright. I appreciate the constructive criticism and will adjust him accordingly. Didn't really like that face claim anyway.

You're right. I'm sorry. I keep sending you back and it isn't done. I blame my stomach bug

Wait, was one the ‘disgruntled competitor’ who took him to Camp Jupiter a satyr? Because Roman satyrs don’t do that.

And, the praetors wouldn’t be the ones to punish him if he did something. The centurion of his cohort would. Also, which cohort is he in? Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Last edited:
I made my cs I hope its okay S n o w S n o w
1. She has too many abilities, and what she can and can’t do with those powers is not specific enough.

2. If she came into her powers at a young age, especially powers as strong as those, she would’ve attracted monsters.

3. Unless you explain it more, I don’t consider high curiosity or stubbornness a weakness, as the latter could also count as a strength.

4. I’m going to say no to that picture.

Okay, sorry to flood the ooc, but from what I've read, they're all at the dining pavilion. Yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back