• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dusk||Percy Jackson||OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
"Rise, Astraeus."
il_570xN.355757522_ny23.jpg

Heya - S n o w S n o w - I was looking at some of the cabins and some of the gods. Would it be possible for Circe to have a child? I know that she does not have children canonically, but you said we can have some that are not strictly mentioned. She does not like men at all, so it would make sense that perhaps - if she were to have a son, she would drop him off at the Camp and ignore him for the rest of his life. I also saw that the Hermes Cabin allows for 'unclaimed' children to live with them. Maybe he stayed with them for a few years, until he moved to Hecate Cabin, who would technically then be his Grandmother as Circe is her daughter. These are just my initial ideas for a character. Let me know if all this sounds crazy. I am still spitballing at the moment.

Hey everyone!
Hello!

Heya - S n o w S n o w - I was looking at some of the cabins and some of the gods. Would it be possible for Circe to have a child? I know that she does not have children canonically, but you said we can have some that are not strictly mentioned. She does not like men at all, so it would make sense that perhaps - if she were to have a son, she would drop him off at the Camp and ignore him for the rest of his life. I also saw that the Hermes Cabin allows for 'unclaimed' children to live with them. Maybe he stayed with them for a few years, until he moved to Hecate Cabin, who would technically then be his Grandmother as Circe is her daughter. These are just my initial ideas for a character. Let me know if all this sounds crazy. I am still spitballing at the moment.
I'll allow it, as even though she doesn't have children in PJO canon, she does have some in other myths.

Awesome. Will do my character sheet possibly tomorrow. Any ideas on which parent I should choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back