• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dungeons And Dragons

Splat

Hey guys! I was wondering if there was anyone out there interested in forming a DnD group? Besides myself, we would need four people interested. One of which would need to be DM. I can DM if we need to, but I never have before, so... If there is anyone out there experienced in being a DM for DnD, just let me know and let's see if we could put a group together.

Thanks!

Also a matter of the system in question. 

5th is good for those starting out. 

Old vets would speak up about 3.5/PF but... A little to heavy for new comers. 

I've done quite a bit of 5e DM'ing, I'd be fine to do stuff as long as it doesn't interfere with my college work :P

I could be down for a 5e game. I'm not super familiar with it (played it once as a one-shot) but I like tabletop nonsense.

depending on the nature of the game itself I may join, played a few games, dealt with a few rules lawyers, I've gained a good knowledge of the system.

Eh, as a DM, rules are far less important than common sense or enjoyment, I myself cut down on rules-heavy play when I'm DMing and occaionally save players from rolls that could OHKO them

Rightly true, i mean dealing with another player who jsut.... would not... shut up. 

Also shilled his homebrew like fuck. 

if you are out there, and see this, hard feelings m8. 

regardless, matters little, i can get the stufff we need for those who don't have it, unearthed arcana is good for keeping up to date on changes and options, it's also first party, so those who get weak knees at the thought of 3rd party stuff can be assured it's fine. 

I've never played DnD before (Or any other game of the kind) but i'd be super interested to try it out. I know some of the basics, but nothing too extensive. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back