Looking for Dungeons and Dragons RP (First Time D&D Player)

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
So i've never played D&D before, but I want to. I don't want to be a GM. Just want to join and make friends and memories and use a non magic OC that has power from God. I want to limit it obviously but I have never done this before so I wouldn't know where to begin making my OC.

I play DnD every now and then, so if you want some help with making a character I'd be happy to help.

Teach me thy ways.

Feel free to Discuss it here or in PMs. Also, what do I do after I make a character? I was kind of hoping someone with enough free time could teach me the basics, or recommend some accurate youtube videos.

Sure. What excatly do you need help with?

Oh, and in case you want it here's a playlist that goes over the rules and gives a pretty good overview of the different classes.

Making a Character, Applying my own stories and worlds to the game, Custom Classes, and how to DM are all at the top of my list.

I want to use D&D as a system for my story ideas to be played collaboratively.

So I want to make like Anime Plots as well as concepts for stories into D&D RPs.

I also noticed that your only real limit is your imagination. So, I have a Sci Fi/Supernatural/SuperHero plot based in the real world in mind but I don't want to be the DM.

Making a Character, Applying my own stories and worlds to the game, Custom Classes, and how to DM are all at the top of my list.
Can't help you with custom classes I'm afraid (can't homebrew for shit) but the rest I should be able to help you with.

Just send me a PM and we will take it from there.

If yall looking to work a game together I'd be up for helping. I just figured out character creation and definitely could help you create. And story wise and writing I definitely wouldn't mind working with you on that, as I need help and would like working together with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back