• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy dungeons and dragons. need help making it

Frag, I can't open the link bc my school blocks wizards. I'll do it when I get home, but in the meantime, please ask your dice question as clearly as possible.

if you don'tmind me butting in shall we start filling are charicter sheets because i need help with mine

One at a time, those who need help, PM me, I will address each of you in order of when I get your message. Devon, have you picked a class and Race?

Also rose, I ask that you make sure your character is LvL 1 and let's keep the races Basic for the simplicity of others. In other words don't go on DnD wiki and find a race that isn't in one of these guidebooks because that makes things difficult for me to help and for others to figure out what's going on.

What is the setting of the campaign, so that I can align my character to match it?

Also, I will probably tone it down to an elf or a gnome.

Don't know yet, let's get everyone else's characters made, if nobody minds, I would like to be DM for the first Run. Anyone opposed to that?

Actually, there is a species in dnd where miscellaneous animals evolved into humanoids, have special appearances, and are able to transform at will into their origin creature. (WOTC is Wizards Of The Coast)

They also made MTG.

I suggest checking out ddo.com for some help on learning through play, but like I said, but you don't have to. It would be best and easiest for a new player to use a basic race, but if you can find the name of the race, I'll help you with your Race mods.

Yes it's for placing your skill points, make sure you have 6 values, and it would be much easier to know where you should put the highest value if you have a race and class picked

No, no, no, no. Class- pick a class, placement of ability numbers changes depending on what you want to be highert so your class abilities do the most damage.

Oh shoot, forgot about tht, but I have to go for an hour, I'll be back about 3:15 EST.

well i like inspiring yet i like range what should i be if i want to atleast have a dagger with a long range and inspire?

ranger is my class!

almost done with cs i still need help though i am a ranger

im a mage and i havn't even done the states yet im just doing the alighnment and stuff like waight hight ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back