• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy dungeons and dragons. need help making it

um in Britain which the original books were published JK Rowling titled it thee philosophers stone they only edited it for Americans

I know of a D&D CS that can be filled out on the computer and calculates some totals itself, will attach it if you still need one.

You guys need help, And I will do so. I play the game on a regular basis so we will go through this and get it started.

cool so we ot the charicter sheets all we need is the dice ifmfo and we can create a story im still in the process of creating my own

i would suggest the first edition because i have everything that is needed for it and the first edition is way better then the fourth in my opinion

Drummer, for the first game, I believe it would be better for us to use a premade campaign, so everyone knows what their doing when we do yours. If Devon wants 5e then we do 5e, it's her Thread after all. For everyone else, I can find PDFs for everyone. And the dice problem will be solved if you make your character properly.

Ooh, a dnd roleplay? As I already have a character rolled up, may I join? (A 4e character though...)

Oh hey, Godsnake.

Am I the one who needs a new character? Because I have quite a few options at my disposal. Otherwise, the character I have is Crabathiniel, or Brenna, a Revenant Drow Sorceress. (Ranged Striker/Controller) What character positions are open?

true and if you see your reply it says rolldice you do what sided die you need and how many dice you roll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back