• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy dungeons and dragons. need help making it

yeah but i mean to creat the story before we atculy do it and secondly i could also help with parts of the charicter sheet do you want me to get a imige of one?

what do you mean by fillable the ones that thay can save onto there computer and edit?

or do we atculy print sheets out and fill them in real life?

ok um the top like the allingment the name ect should be very simple and the skills are good we can simply roll dice for the ability's we can choose are starting class and it looks like when you choose a class you can put 4 or 2 skill ranks depends on your class in one of your ticked skills since when you pick a class the skills are ticked automaticly and when you leval up your get more sill ranks and when you leval up you can choose to increase your abilitys

you see your reply it says roll dice but different races have different amounts of dice i don't know how meaany though :( like dwarf have less dice to roll agility as elves or something like that sorry if i can't be as much help :( can i still join?

okthe dm discribes the location the player discribes what thay do or say what there going to do and The DM narrates the results of the adventurers’ actions wich eather result of the dm saying something or asking for a dice roll

I also have the story modules as well if u just want to use a premade story

It even comes with a map and everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atculy im thinking of making my own story up it has 3 acts and it's about getting the philosophers stone

not that philosiphers stone xD this one has a lot of magical knoledge and you need to go throw a dungion of orcs ect who want to use this stone for evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back