• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeons and Dragons: Looking for players

Gee... I guess that's a sign I should quit waffling over this book...

Mirth, Tiefling Bard. I tried the brooding outsider thing my kin are known for. I didn't much care for it. Now, I just need to catch up to my older sister so I can save her from whatever drove her to murder my mentor.

...but a Tiefling Druid might be cool too... I kid. Mostly. Are we going to be doing a character creation session?

Well, Let's start with some bookkeeping. Max_Destiny Max_Destiny , how many players were you looking to DM for? If we assume everyone that ever replied to this thread is still interested... I count 10...

Once we know for sure who's going to be playing, we can look into synching up schedules

i'm pretty active, US central time zone. Usually in the afternoons on the weekends and i'm home-schooled so on the week-days i'm free all the time, though responses could be slow at times because, well, work

Pacific time for me. though i have difficulty when it comes to recieving notifications.

Thinking of making my character not a special person come to think of it, everyone is like 'I'm like Conan the barbarian but half dragon!' so i'm just going to be a Human Crusader, because expendables that's why

but Selene isn't even Conan. the easy way to explain her is a rather cliche young warlock.

Alright, so... seems to me that choices need to be made. It's your game to run, did you have an idea how you wanted to choose your 5 or 6 players from those who've expressed interest?

As far as time zones go... Uh... I never really bothered to learn my time zone as a kid because we don't change our clocks for DST and that made it weird. Hang on...
Ah. "The Canadian province of Saskatchewan is geographically located in the Mountain Time Zone. However, most of the province observes Central Standard Time year-round. As a result, it is effectively on daylight saving time (DST) year round, as clocks are not turned back an hour in autumn when most jurisdictions return to standard time." Thank you Wikipedia

Umbrie Umbrie I'm just sayin' humans are rather normal and everyone else is going for something different than just the norm, you think that's norm this is what I think is norm sort of thing, so different aspects, plus me doing this gets lots more bonuses to help the class anyways

Umbrie Umbrie I'm just sayin' humans are rather normal and everyone else is going for something different than just the norm, you think that's norm this is what I think is norm sort of thing, so different aspects, plus me doing this gets lots more bonuses to help the class anyways

truesies. humans get a lot more benefits. but i can say i'm not a dragonborn or gnome.

Dragonborn and anyone mixed with anythign dragon is honestly cowardly in my book, that's just bonuses all-round all day, stupid. *pouts*

Dragonborn and anyone mixed with anythign dragon is honestly cowardly in my book, that's just bonuses all-round all day, stupid. *pouts*

Kobolds are a Draconian Race nobody plays because mostly penalties. Half Drow and Nyxads are just Half Elves with Prejudice Tacked on.

Nope... Tempted to just simplify this and do it myself because i want to DnD again, I want to be a crusader but i'm sorry, 'm patient, but i've wanted to do DnD again and i moved away from my friends and so i'm now less patient... To understate it.

I won't be joining anymore, i was waiting forever and finally decided to join a diff. group on Disc, sorry :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back