• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dungeons and Dragons Fantasy RP

Kryptic

The Boy Savior
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*A deep narrator voice speaks* In a world filled to the brim with magic and filled with all different creatures like Dragons, Elfs, Trolls, and more. this world is one where all can live in peace and harmony. but when peace is threatened by a band of assasains whos goal is to bring this world down in war. Four Unlikely heroes venture forth to stop these villains making new friends and connections that will last a life time Along the way.

Roles:
DM: DarkSlayer
Party Members: (Closed) Ekko,MsPolite,enterelysium,Rusty Of Shackleford

Assassins: (Max None but there is a leader) BobbyJoe,
NPC's:

Last edited:
I'm interested, normally I play villains, but if you're low on party members, I'll happily take that up. If assassin's are needed as well, I'm fine with running two characters. Also if you need help with npcs, world building, etc, I've 🐝 a DM for almost five years now

*A deep narrator voice speaks* In a world filled to the brim with magic and filled with all different creatures like Dragons, Elfs, Trolls, and more. this world is one where all can live in peace and harmony. but when peace is threatened by a band of assasains whos goal is to bring this world down in war. Four Unlikely heroes venture forth to stop these villains making new friends and connections that will last a life time Along the way.

Roles:
Party Members: (Max is Four) Ekko,

Assassins: (Max None but there is a leader) BobbyJoe,
NPC's:
Have a spot open for a hero?

The Quest will start when all the roles are filled we need at least three people willing to play goon assasain we have the leader and we also have one guy the DM willing to play a second in command

Name: Mac Kang
Race: Human
Lv: 5
Personality: Evil, strategic
Appearance:
vvjhvjh.png
Weapons: Crossbow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back