• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dungeons and discords IC (dnd 5e) (need one more to continue)

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
link to the main thread (lore and links to everything else is there.)

It's been a long day in the village of fire wheel, the ponies there have been hard at work trying to rebuild after a gang of Pegasi raided their village. It's not the most rich place in the world, but everypony there is at least happy and lives somewhat of an easy life. You've all been passing through the town, and have decided it's safer to stay in the tavern overnight than it is to keep going to wherever you're going at night, after all, you're in Pegasi territory, which is notorious for being dangerous.

You have been sitting around at the tavern doing your own thing, be it gambling, drinking, or none of the above. It's very crowded due to the workers that have been sweating like pigs all day, that just want to sit down and relax. Nobody sticks out in the crowd, and it's not a very rowdy tavern either, despite it being run by Pegasi. After a few minutes several Pegasi all dressed in armor wielding various weapons enter the tavern. They walk up to the counter where the bartender is and point their weapons at her. One of them speaks,
"you have what we want, now give it to us."

"I said I wouldn't have it 'till tomorrow! Give it some time, please..."

"We know you have it. Now hand it over!"

"But if I give it over now I won't be able get enough money to keep the tavern!"

"What do you mean?"

"I loaned it off to some earth pony who said he was on some holy miss-"

One of the Pegasi takes a shot at the barkeeper from his heavy crossbow, strapped to his hoof. It lands directly into her skull and she falls over. "Now, will there be any other delays? Who knows of this 'earth pony crusader' hmm?"

One Pegasi speaks up " he's some old crazy pony who's staying the night here, he should be upstairs sleeping, j-just don't hurt me!"
The group walk upstairs and the only thing heard is screaming coming from the second floor of the tavern.
They return and exit the building with no further comments.

Moments before the entire situation came to pass, Vale, a male Draconequus, had come to the Land of the Pegasi after a long mercenary job having landed him here.

Making his way to through town and seeking out the tavern, he tried to keep his head low and his body covered with a cloak and hood stitched of a black fabric woolen fabric. It wasn't anything that made him sneaky, just kept people from feeling uncomfortable as he, a Draconequus roamed the streets in search for his destination which, honestly, didn't take long to find as the smell of ale, mutton, and cooked and steamed vegetation seemed to radiate in the air, as well as the sound of drunken ponies having as good a time as they were capable of having in their drunken states.

As he entered the Tavern, Vale was immediately reminded that he was not welcomed in this town, let alone this land after the bad name Discord had given the Draconequus race. Vale could feel the cold eyes glaring at him as the bar seemed to quiet besides the faint whisper of the "Child of Discord" or "Abomination." All of which Vale could admit hearing worse, so, it didn't bother him too much as he placed a piece of parchment on the bulletin board offering his service as a Mercenary.

Vale had taken to sitting silently in the far corner of the Tavern, away from the eye of the public. Though, as he heard the commotion take place, his eyes rose from his table. The emerald hues piercing the darkness from the corner of the room. While he watched, Vale never lifted a finger. It was obvious he wasn't like and his mere presence was barely tolerated. Not to mention when he'd paid base quality for a decent room, food, and drink, he received the worst the tavern had to offer on all three of those topics. However, as long as he was left alone long enough to get a job he'd be doing well. So, the least to say, stepping into this conundrum was not in his best interest.

Winter walked through the small town her cloak hiding her body and species from view. When she entered the tavern she looked around and saw mostly stallions there who where looming at her with gaga eyes and several whistling at her as she walked up to the counter only to find there was one room left and that was with vale.

Silverwind had just sat down in the corner opposite the Draconequus to scope out jobs himself having come down from his room moments after the Draconequus had posted his bill for work. Silverwind had come down to do just that himself, posting his right next to the first one; "Looking for an Agile Warrior? Ask for Silverwind at the bar. Willing to work with others if need be to complete the job." with a payment due per job at the bottom- "If payment isn't fair I won't do the job."

Silverwind was hoping for something a little more than farm work this time; he really didn't think picking apples and other fruit was a job for an "Agile Warrior" though so hopefully that bit of new text will get him a better paying job.

Sighing, he ordered his usual when the waitress came over and sat back to watch the room just as the commotion started. Knowing he had no way to stop 4 or 5 pegasi by himself, he stayed put, although the barkeeper getting killed made him cringe and almost regret not trying to help. He watched and listened as the group of pegasi went upstairs and forcefully took whatever it is was they wanted, most likely killing the "Crusader pony", as they put it, before walking downstairs and out of the tavern like nothing happened. Whatever item they took was small enough to be hidden in a bag so Silverwind had no clue what it could've been.

Once the commotion died down and everything started getting back to normal (as normal as it could get with the owner of the tavern now dead), Silverwind let out a long sigh and leaned back, just now realizing he had been leaning forward with his hand on one of his two swords, tensed up and ready for a fight if one actually started.

That's when he noticed the female figure walk into the tavern. Everypony was staring at her, ogling her obviously very beautiful figure, which the cloak couldn't entirely hide.
Always one to be protective of others, Silverwind immediately decided to watch her, knowing what some of the stallions here might do to someone like that if they got the chance...

One young unicorn enters from the back of the tavern, he's dressed in an apron and seems to be the barkeeper's attendant. His eyes are bloodshot and his skin is a little on the pale side. Upon entering he yells

"What's all the commotion about. I'm tryin' to sleep!"

Upon seeing the body, he falls onto his stomach and screams.

"W-what happened here? Who killed lady Dakota? That's not her, is it? I must be dreaming..."

A Pegasi wielding a massive great sword speaks up, explaining the situation to the confused unicorn. After he had been told all the details, he calmed down and spoke in a softer tone.

"It's the Pegasi gang that goes by no name, they've been showing up at our town for weeks and stealing things from innocent townspeople. Someone's got to stop them, they've stolen a powerful artifact that could destroy equestria in the blink of an eye, is there anyone who will go and hunt them down?."

Silverwind immediately volunteered to track them down, knowing his skills as a ranger would allow him to pick up their trail, if they hadn't magically removed it of course, which was always a possibility. "I'll track em down, anyone else want to come? I could use the help, won't be able to take them on by myself." He eyes the Draconequus in a way only he will see, so no one else in the bar starts ranting about how the draconequus would just help the gang of pegasi, he'd doom us all, and so on and so forth. Silverwind then makes a slight gesture to the draconequus and proceeds up the stairs towards his room, hoping the draconequus got the message to follow. If he hadn't, well, Silverwind could just head over to his room talk to him once everyone left or was asleep. Once he got upstairs he leaned against the wall in a near perfect "I'm just standing here because I feel like it" pose, so most people would just ignore him and pass by as he waited for the draconequus to come up. That is IF it got the message, I mean, ya never know. Heck he might have just ignored the Pegasus all together.

Winter watched as several stallions stopped her in her path all clearly drunk to no end "hey there beautiful why dont we go and have some fun huh" one said as another walked behind and around her preventing her from running as one ran a hoof along her withers causing her to growl and her eyes to glow pure yellow in anger "leave me be if you value your misrable lives" she growled as she kicked the one that dare touch her in such a manner as she bucked the one charging her and cut the one trying to tackle her to the ground only to get barreled into and knocked to the ground hitting her head on a table as she went down sending her sight swirling and pinned by her hooves making it hard to move as the unicorn held her down with his magic.

Astrylan Astrylan SynKast SynKast

Last edited:
Silverwind heard another commotion downstairs and went to check it out. Once he was at the bottom of the steps he immediately saw what he knew would happen at some point.
He walked over, Knocked two of the Stallions out with two quick punches, leaving the the third to start blubbering and apologizing. SIlverwind just hit him over the head, leaving him on the ground and helping the poor girl up from the ground; "You okay miss?" Silverwind doesnt wait for an answer and takes her to the table he sat at earlier in the corner. He pulls out a chair for her before sitting down himself, somehow watching everything without missing a single bit. "You might want to wait until most of the ponies go home for the night, then go upstairs and lock your door so no one can get in. That way you aren't 'Waylaid' again by anyone who just wants some 'fun'".

She sighed "a bit pained but fine none the less and i must thank you for the help good sir they ganged up and surprised me greatly and because of them being drunk and all i pourly underestimated them greatly" she said rubbing her head as the pain faded and she looked up at him her yellow eyes boring into his own as her skin felt slimmy to the touch but she didnt care having delt with it all her life Astrylan Astrylan

Silverwind continued watching the room for any other attempts to "have fun" with her, "Well what is your name miss? I'm Silverwind, pleasure to meet you." He offered a hoof in greeting.
This place rarely sees anyone as pretty as you, add in to the fact that these farmers are all drunk off their hooves; you picked a bad time to come to this town anyway, with all the raids this town has been hit by recently." he states as he eyes a stallion obviously coming straight to the table the two were sitting at, who immediately decides that he actually was going the wrong way and look straight towards the bar, calling for a drink. (going to bed for the night irl, I'll post an answer tomorrow Flame.)

Alpha centaurey it is nice to meet you silverwind and must thank you once more for helping me and it is a pleasure to meet you as well" she said watching the room as well and gave a sigh out of tiredness and slight pain. "And i know of the raids i may know who is making them happen but i truely hope i am wrong at who it is" she said sighing once more as she covered up a yawn with her hoof "i must apologize for leaving but it has been a very long day for me so i shall retire to my room good evening to you" she said as she left heading up stairs not knowing they both shared a room

Silverwind nods to Alpha and watches the room as she walks to the stairs. Once she was up them he continued watching the room for anyone going up the stairs, knowing most people here had their own home to head back to. As it got later he stifled a yawn himself. Figuring it was best for him to get some sleep, and the fact that most everyone had gone home, he headed upstairs to his room. As he was about to open the door, he heard a noise from inside. He immediately drew a small Curved Dagger, waited for a moment, then rushed inside ready to be attacked. Instead, Alpha's surprised face is what he saw. "uuh, hi Alpha, I thought you were someone-" he stopped mid-word continuing with "never mind, I take it we are sharing a room then?" he asked taking a seat on the bed opposite the one she had chosen, sheating his dagger before sitting down.

I- uh- y-yes yes um sorry I didn't realize it was with you silver you gave me quick a scare there a nearly took your head off had I not seeing was you" she said the dagger in her limited magic going back to under her pillow as her form could be seen clearly as her cloak was off as her scales looked slimy and or shiny if one had pour lightly which they had. Hopefully he didn't try and touch her or he would be stuck to her till the got some water to release him

Attachments

• images (77).jpg
    images (77).jpg
    5 KB · Views: 1
  • images (79).jpg
    images (79).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
Silverwind sighed and let out a tired laugh, "Well with all the raids going on, everyone including people like me who are used to conflict are a bit nervous about things more then normal." He shook his head, golden mane catching a small glow, even under the poor lighting, "I'm going to get some sleep, but I'm a pretty light sleeper, so wake me if you need anything Miss Alpha. Good night, then." Silver wind then laid down and fell asleep after a few minutes. His silver hair was very roughed up, it was clean, but not very well brushed. It was as if he just didn't have the full time he needed to keep it healthy. His mane, a golden colour in most light, was very well kept and brushed, as if he preferred the golden colour of his mane over the rest of the silver hair he had. As he lay asleep, every so often he would stir, as if in an unpleasant dream that wasn't bad enough to wake from.

Alpha watched him for awhile unable to sleep herself sleeping on the floor so as not to be stuck to the bed sheet and possibly be wrapped in them unable to get out like an unfortunate time when she was alone and barely made it to a bucket of water .......yeah that wasn't fun at all for the once queen she soon lay her head down and fell asleep after several hours see woke up to hearing the door open and several voices being heard she didn't move it give any sign that she was awake and saw it was the ponies from before and growled softly her mouth twisting in her anger as her feathers became something of nightmares

Silverwind had woken up as the ponies from earlier were at the door, he was already sitting up, sharpening his long, curved sword, "Well hello again my good ponies, how come you are entering my room w/o knocking hmm? He continued to just sit there, eyeing them up like they were veggies, just ripe to be cut up and eaten. "Ah, I know, you ponies have mistakenly thought this was your room did you not, well no harm done, just be sure to close the door on the way out if you could be so kind. Quietly please, my friend here is very restless at night, she tends to growl and attack at the slightest provocation." he goes back to sharpening his sword, not even bothering to watch and see what they do, or seemed to not watch, in reality, he saw every motion the stallions were making.

They just grinned as they showed there weapons and the leader stepped forward only to meet alphas razor sharp teeth as She stood there the stallion hanging in her mouth by his neck her eyes glowing a eerie pale yellow as she let him drop and walked towards the others growling showing her now bloody teeth as they looked at her in fear one even wetting themselves

Last edited:
Silverwind just sighed as he watched the rest of the ponies wet themselves and run away, most likely not coming back again anytime soon. "I did warn them, did I not Miss Alpha? Such a shame you had to bite one, because I'm sure he tasted completely horrid. Why don't you rinse your mouth out with this." He throws Alpha a waterskin and lays down on his back as he watches her.

She sighed in annoyance as her looks returned to normal as she grabbed the water skin and rinsed her mouth "you are indeed correct he tasted of old fish, beer, and dirt blak" she said sticking her tounge out in disgust as the taste still didn't leave as she grabbed a piece of dried seaweed from her back and chewed on it as if it where candy which to her kind it was

Silverwind laughed at her as she complained about the taste and got comfortable again so he could go back to sleep. "You could lay on the bed you know, they are magically made so if you are afraid of them sticking to you, these ones in particular won't." he then rolled over and fell asleep.

You are just now TELLING me this that would have been nice to now 5 hours ago" she growled and huffed as she placed a hoof and the bed and drew it back seeing that they did indeed not stick to her as she got on it and lay down much like a cat would

silverwind laughed silently, his body shaking a bit," To be entirely honest, I thought you just preferred sleeping on the floor, until I realized you weren't getting much sleep doing so. I was going to wake you up but then I heard those stallions outside the door." he rolled back over to face the (kelpie? right?) and watched her for a bit before falling asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back