• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom dungeons and discords (dnd 5e)

Should alicorns be in the game as powerful bosses and/or npcs?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
Where to begin... How about lore.
The rp is set In a war torn equestria, an earth pony rebellion had finally occurred, and equestria was divided into four districts, the earth pony district. ( the Capitol ) the Pegasus district, the unicorn district, and the wild. Each pony of its respective type was meant to stay within its district, but rulers became more loose with the rules of equestria, and ponies were allowed to go in between districts freely. All was going well and the different kinds of ponies were getting along better than they had during the rebellion, discord, however, escaped his imprisonment and was released into the wild. The wild covers most of equestria and has a wide range of swamps, forests, lakes, deserts, mountains, etc.

Okay, now for character sheets.
Every race that is playable (and every race any pony-like NPC is) speaks the same general language, but most beasts and fiends keel their form of communication. There are several playable races, listed here. Every class and background in the PHB can be used, but only these races can be used. You may also play as one of the mane six, but that doesn't get you out of making a backstory. Come up with some kind of background of how they asserted themselves into this new world, and how they betrayed/were betrayed by their friends during the rebellion.
If you have any homebrew races/classes/backgrounds send them to me and I'll look them over, in terms of monsters... I'll take care of that, using PHB and homebrew monsters as I wish.

Dice... Well, for dice I'll trust you rolling your own dice, but if I suspect anything fishy I'll call you out for it.

Also, one last thing. I'm expecting to get at least four members, but no more than that. There are currently three out of four characters.
That should be about it, have fun everypony! If you have any questions please ask!
OOC
Characters
IC

Last edited:
I see, I'll contact you when someone else shows up, since I plan on having a group of four.

tumblr_nqq1nq2Ehg1t7jd30o1_500.gif

Same process that I went through with raven flame raven flame
I'll ask you a few questions about your character, and then send you the finished product. I'll do all the behind the scenes stuff while trying to explain what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back