• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dungeon "RPG" RP (similar to D&D)

Grey said:
Oh, no, it does what you're doing with greater depth and complexity.
I mean, you've hardly talked about the way the dice will work, and if you want a loot-grinding Skinnerbox, then Path of Exile is on Steam.

Will it be d6s? d10s? d20s? Will it be a dice pool mechanic, or one-roll modified? Is there a point other than loot? What does loot do for you? Will there be combat mechanics, or is that all pure description? Does loot make you better at combat? Will there be character progression? Does loot serve only to widen your descriptive options?
I could care less about what you're saying of you're not going to sign up, all you've done is said how much my RP is just a dumber version of some game online which I really don't care how similar it is to the game. You're burning the toast.

And I dont think you would like it if I went to all of your RPs and said how stupid and similar to some game it is. So keep your rude comments to yourself and get out of my RP chat.

EggsRp said:
Well... the games are board games tooo.
Could care less at this point, either you sign up or you don't, all RPs are similar to some game or TV show.

Actually, I was simply trying to suggest a means by which you could a) support your RP with an extant system, which does the job perfectly, requiring no extra work on your part or b) learn more about RPGs in order to improve your own RP. I would politely suggest, in fact, that you may apprehend both the purpose and structure of an RPG - and therefore heartily recommend you look into the Forum Roleplays forum for further education.

But if you just want signups and don't care what any one else has to say - even in an effort to assist - such is your choice.

Good luck to you, because I don't think that's an attitude to attract a lot of players.

So you're basically calling me stupid and that I dont know anything about RPG or Roleplay at all.

And its not that I just want signups, Im just telling you that you need to either signup, ask questions, or suggest something. Not tell me to go to some game and learn how to run a RPG because I dont know how to run one.

I am not calling you stupid; I am suggesting that you are ignorant. I have seen no evidence to suggest you know enough about RPGs. I am therefore recommending you better familiarize yourself with the medium, and have linked you to a great example. I think you'd enjoy it if you gave it a try.

Furthermore, I both asked questions and made suggestions (albeit not any you wanted).

It's okay to admit when you're inexperienced with something and work on that. I'm only here to help.

(also if you seriously want to visit my RPs and talk about them being derivative go ahead - I find that kind of feedback useful)

Grey said:
I have seen no evidence to suggest you know enough about RPGs. I am therefore recommending you better familiarize yourself with the medium, and have linked you to a great example. I think you'd enjoy it if you gave it a try.
This right here, is telling me that Im stupid, you're saying that I do not know enough about RPG's.

Grey said:
Furthermore, I both asked questions and made suggestions (albeit not any you wanted).
more like hated and criticized

Grey said:
It's okay to admit when you're inexperienced with something and work on that. I'm only here to help.
If I said I was inexperienced with it then I would be lying.

Please dont post in any of my threads ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back