• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

Chkalli let out a whistle to get Alexander’s attention.

“We are the sort that stick to our word. We could swear to you to be peaceful in the town,” she suggested.

(*Awkward bird noises*)
(Persuasion roll of 14)

Last edited:
Against my better judgment I suppose I could let you in, but you’ll have to make it worth it for me. Understood?” Alex asked as he placed his hand on the door of his gate/stand

Snap nodded. "We have a deal. Allies make things less scary." It was a childish way of phrasing things, but it got his point across clearly enough. And he was eager to get into town and find a place to rest. He'd have to find a way to tell the others what he'd remembered. If they were starting to remember too, then maybe together they could figure out what was going on.

You’ll need to provide something in order to make the risk somewhat worth it.” They stated as they waited to be given something for access to the other side

Snap made an exasperated noise. "What? I know some spells. A cleric, right?" He gestured over his shoulder, pointing to each of the others in turn. Athaclenna, clad in armor. "A warrior in the service of Corellon." Sasha, in plain clothes. "Trained in the martial arts." Enzo and Norda with their bows. "A ranger, a ranger." Chkalli. "Some sort of spell caster. And...Roan." He had no idea what Roan could do, if anything.

He turned back to Alexander and gave a sarcastic bow.

Chkalli let out an amused twitter at Snap’s introduction. Alexander was being mighty suspicious.

“How do we know that there is a town there?” She let out a trill, “You could take whatever we give you and not let us through.” She glances at the others, “Any ideas on an arrangement that everyone can agree on would be very welcome.”

Chkalli knew that she was not the best at negotiations, but so far things seemed to be going okay. Mostly. As in, they hadn’t gotten to the inevitable bloody end yet.

Athaclenna lets out a snort. "Your paranoia is disappointing, especially considering that we will eventually be able to find our way past this barrier, one way or another. We are prisoners here, just as you are."

You won’t be able to find a way through without a mage stronger then myself.” He stated smirking. “You see you’re wrong about just taking the stuff. You’ll walk through holding the item and then give it to me when you’re on the other side. That way we avoid any issues”

Snap waved a hand impatiently. "Yes, yes," he snapped in Roan's voice. Honestly, if Alexander wanted to be a paranoid bastard, then it was no feathers from his coat. He parroted the man's own words back to him, down to the last inflection. "We have a deal. Walk through holding the item and then give it. On the other side. Avoid any issues. Shall we?"

Well I have to have everyone in agreement for my approval to allow you through.” He stated “Please understand this is for my people and I really don’t like the risk of all of it.”

Chkalli paused for a moment and then responded, "This plan sounds like it could work."

She was ready to go into a town. Though, the concept of actually entering a settlement sent a wave of anxiety through her. A twinge of memory there, but too foggy to recall where the anxiety came from. Chkalli decided to be on her guard once she passed through the gate. There was no guarantee that there even was a town. Alexander did not seem trustworthy at all...

(Insight check of 8 ;-; )

Athaclenna just stands idly by, keeping on her guard for any odd encounter that might come out of the walls at them.

He didn’t seem to be lying, but it was hard to tell. They seemed to be being careful as if they were protecting someone or something, but it was unsure. “Well what item will you be giving me?” Alex asked as he stood there waiting for them to keep their end by at least showing them

Enzo thought about what he should offer to Alexander and carefully went over objects he didn't need or needed but could give away. I could give him the dice I have or some rope. But alas I think it would be wise of me to strengthen this relationship with the leader of a village if there is one down here. He then starts to reach for one of his short swords but pauses before he gets there just for a second before slowly pulling out the sword and holding it out with the blade down towards Alexander.

Athaclenna looks at the man and says, "I can speak for my fellows when I say that we will not do you any harm, nor will we harm the people in your 'town' if you let us through."

OOC will try a Persuasion roll - total of 11

Hmmm, I’ll take the sword and somewhat trust you” he states as he opens the door finally letting them passage to the other side as he hoped they wouldn’t break their promise

Enzo lets a smile flash across his face for an instant before going back into a bored look. He walks just beyond were the barrier used to be and stands with the sword in hand."So Alex, I can call you Alex right? Whatever, anyways could you please tell me how long you've been down here and if you have anyway to tell time." He asks with a slight look of thinking and a look of intrest in his eyes.

Last edited:
Chkalli was relieved that they could finally move on. No more words and negotiations, just- Oh, Enzo was talking to Alexander. That was okay. It was still time for talk apparently, but soon they could rest. Or something. Chkalli didn't know what she wanted. With a bounce in her step she crossed past where the barrier had been, attempting to drag Norda by the hand.

Yes you may call me Alex, and we have no way to tell other then this machine. We put our hand on it and it tells us how long we have been down here. We made our own time since we needed to set night and day” Alex explained happily leading the way

"I see" Enzo says in a almost whisper like tone while thinking of how they came about the device. He then outstretchs his arm towards Alex to give him the sword.

Alex looked confused “Oh you can keep that my friend I was simply testing you. No raiders would ever even say they would give away their weapons” Alex explained smiling to him

Enzo gives a embarrassed smile back and with a good look you could tell that his cheeks are flushed a little.

Now my comrade follow along this way” he began to lead down the lit hall to single person wide part of it “You’ll need to decode the order, then we’ll go”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back