• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

Well, we don’t have a name for this place, but we live here. It’s been many years for all of us, we actually developed a town of sorts back this way” he pointed behind him “All we know is that to avoid ticking and stay close to town”

A town down here? She doesn't know why, but she couldn't but smile at that.
"A town? Down here!?" She asked in excitement, before she quickly picked back her composure.

“Yes indeed, I’m actually in charge of it. Hence why I took the stuff they are needed for my people, but we can do with out them for a bit longer. “ he smiled

In her newfound enthusiasm, she thought to a memory she somehow had.... She.... Seemed to be working at something.... Made of stone. She worked with stone things before?

As Enzo heard the word home he came up blank for a second before the thought of an army tent popped up.

Chkalli thought of a town underground. That sounded... horrible. With that feeling she remembered a bad time in her past. She had had a friend, a good friend. But... she had left Chkalli. The Aarakocra's magic had been too unpredictable for her companion. Chkalli had been alone for a long time after that...

Norda noticed her feathery friend's disposition change, and she snapped out of her thoughts in stone working to grab Kalli's arm to comfort her.

Chkalli was startled out of her lonely memories by Norda. She looked at the ranger. This one seemed... loyal? Chkalli had used magic, even the chaotic kind, in front of Norda and she was still there, trying to comfort the Aarakocra. There was a little twist of anxiety in Chkalli's mind that reminded her that Norda hadn't seen anything particularly horrible yet, but the wizard pushed it down. With only a moment of hesitation Chkalli turned and wrapped Norda in a hug. She had just enough tact to not use her wings, she was probably already overstepping boundaries.

"Thanks," Chkalli let out a coo of relief in Norda's ear.

In charge of it said Alexander, and a memory tumbled into Snap's mind fully-formed.

You're in charge while I'm gone, understand? A hand, clawed and delicate like his own, ran over his head. Snap had his face buried in somebody else's side, rough wool coat mashed against his cheek and someone else's heartbeat in his ear. Don't let Whistler get into too much trouble. Snap. You need to let go now.

The memory dissolved. He chased it, but there was nothing else--the scratch of wool and the hand and Don't let Whistler get into too much trouble. Was Whistler a person? They'd known his name.

Snap ran a shaky hand over his face. There was time to think about that later. "Alexander. Well met. A town of sorts back this way?" He pointed down the tunnel. "Shall we go?"

Chkalli looked at Snap, then at Alexander. A town sounded slightly safer than these random rooms and hallways. A town meant relative safety over a long period of time. That was something Chkalli desired greatly. But... she couldn't trust Alexander. There was something with him. Something... suspicious. The Aarakocra was paranoid of lies and misinformation coming from this stranger, for he was still a stranger even though she knew his name, he didn't seem trustworthy.

"We would very much like to visit this town of yours," Chkalli spoke up. Seeing the town would give them more information, and, hopefully, a safe place to stay.

The whole time she had yet to let go of Norda.

(Total of 9 for insight into Alexander and what is up with him)

For Endless
They couldn’t detect any lies in his words since they seemed to be telling the truth.
For all
“Sorry, but after all that has happened between us I don’t think it would be smart to allow you in my town. Hell, you could be one of them for all I know” Alex stated sighing

“Sorry, but after all that has happened between us I don’t think it would be smart to allow you in my town. Hell, you could be one of them for all I know” Alex stated sighing
Sasha is feeling a bit offended at that. "How can you say such a thing to us? We are obviously trapped in here, just like you are. Why would we allow ourselves to be locked in here if we were one of the ones that did this?"

No, not that you did it, I just don’t want to be stabbed in the back or have the village pillaged and raped like the other ones is all” he stated crossing his arms as he looked a bit sad at the memories of the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back