• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dungeon Crawling - The Prologue

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(This is a Pre-RP to establish relationships before the main RP starts. Everything that happens here is considered canon.)

"It's a bright, sunny afternoon in the dungeon town of-- uh... hang on let me..." They cleared their throat, "It's a mid-summer's day in Gent-- uh... heh... Gentra. Okay, look, we all know why we're here at all... it's that damned dungeon and everyone's pride."

These were the last words that were heard before the Great War of Gentra, though none of our Crawlers today were alive during this time, it's the reason why most of the city is in ruins. This very dungeon has brought the construct of civilization to it's knees and even drove them to war. Now, many of Crawlers have tried and failed to complete the dungeon, will this new batch of Crawlers prove successful?
Elysian- Elysian- thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Probably George Probably George Gizmo Gizmo Juju Juju

Kait Greene
Kait sat upon a ledge outcropping, swinging her legs and leaning back when a couple of kids approached her. They looked at her but they had dirtied faced and tattered clothes, "Ma'am.. can we ask you something..?" Doubtful, Kait quickly looked around but when she saw no other kids or accomplices, she nodded her head gently, still aware. "Uhm.. can I--we see your daggers?" Kait slid one out and showed it, the kid tried to snatch it while two others who were hidden attempted, and succeeded in, taking a coin purse on her hip, "Hey! You little bastards, come back!" She quickly used her stealth to her advantage and disappeared. The kids looked behind them, looking for Kait who was no-one to be seen, when she appeared in front of them, they bumped into her and fell to their asses. She stood over them with her arms crossed, "Give back my coin purse and dagger, you little shits." When the kid shook his head, Kait sighed and unsheathed her other blade and put it to the kid's neck with enough pressure to create an indent across his throat but not enough pressure to break skin. At this point, the kid was scared shitless, "How bout now?" The kid, shakily, returned her purse and dagger. Kait slid both daggers into their respective sheathes and returned the purse to her hip, "Stay in school, kids." she said winking and walking away.

See, Kait was in the part of Gentra where the criminals and scumbags are. She quickly learned to not spare mercy, even the kids. Especially the kids, they are the sneakiest who would use their kid-status to guilt trip you. Meow, Kait stopped... Reow, "Kitty?" She looked around and saw said cat, she squealed and ran over to give much love to the kitty cat, "Kitty." The cat purred with delight, Kait's cheeks flushed a light pink, "So adorable, I wanna keep you!"
(Open)

Last edited:
Slia Aima
"What do you mean that it's too spicy?! It's always that way!", Slia complained as she was arguing with her boss in a tavern. "Look, your style of cooking has disturbed many patrons in the tavern. It's best if we kick you out.", this made the mad woman more furious as she grabbed her things and left the building. "I'll be better than you! Just you wait and see you lazy pieces of-", just before she was about to finish her sentence, a golem that acted as the guard grabbed her and her pet, B.A.S.S, and proceeded to throw her far away from the building. She proceeded to clean her dress and went back to her small hut in the forest.
Her style of cooking was certainly something that not many would enjoy. It used ingredients of questionable origins but it still produced a fine meal. Her most coveted of recipes, Baked Goblin Ham with Lemon-Pineapple sauce, won her a contest. The judges were slightly confused on why she brought a dead body to the contest site but they still ate it anyway and loved it.
The woman encountered a goblin on the way back to her home, she proceeded to grab her meat tenderizer and commanded B.A.S.S to attack the creature. It was fairly weak as it had no weapon but she just kept it inside B.A.S.S and went merrily on their way home. She was excited to make her Baked Goblin Ham once more but she heard of a certain rumor among the village folks that a dungeon was said to be undefeated with all that dared to enter it not leaving the dungeon. This made Slia more curious on what type of dungeon it was as it certainly made her want to explore it.

Last edited:
Dink had been wandering in the scummy part of town for a bit now. Nothing's try to eat him yet, so he wasn't disliking the place. While he would wander the streets he would occasionally see a couple of people in an alley, one with a knife and the other giving him money. Dink thought that's an amazing way to make some coin. After seeing a couple of these muggings, he devised a plan. He'd have to find someone pretty weak, someone who wouldn't be a hastle.

As he was doing his "thinking", Dink heard a feint meowing. He quickly drew out his rapier in defense and looked around as he got a couple odd stares. There! He heard it again! It did sounds a lot smaller than usual. He made his way to the location and saw the small cat as well as a woman. Oh, Idea!

Dink slowly made his way to the two enjoying eachother. When he was just a few feet away, he dove towards the cat and grabbed it. After gettings his footing, Dink pulled out a small dagger that most would think was a toy. He held it to the neck of the cat and looked up at the woman has he cawed out "Shiny!" in demand.
int: Kumii Kumii

Kait Greene
Kait stood up and crossed her arms, her cutesy demeanor changed completely, "I don't believe that you will, so go on and do it then." Kait openly challenged the bird to do it. She shifted her weight to her right leg and looked curiously at Dink, "Don't make threats you can't keep, so just do it, cause whatever you want, I won't give you." Kait said again, should the bird man do it, there would be an ensuing fight. Despite every fiber in her being wanting to save the cat, she wanted to see what Dink would do and she would act accordingly. She didn't put a hand on her daggers or assume an intimidating or aggressive stance, she just stood there, arms crossed and staring down Dink, awaiting his action. After a minute, it clicked, scumbag part of the city and saying 'Shiny' in a demanding tone... Kait was being mugged. "Ohhhh, I see what's going on, you're mugging me, yeah? Well, let me tell you, you're doing it wrong." She quick pulled a dagger from it's sheath and held it up to Dink's neck, "See, you gotta threaten the life of the person your mugging, not hold a hostage because 99% of the time, the other would simply walk away."

Kait looked Dink up and down, he wasn't a very good target for a mugging, which is probably why no-one has tried... and he's armed so that's a good deterrent, "You've also gotta size up your target, determine if they're worth mugging and how much resistance they'll put up. Someone who fights back, isn't worth it." Kait pulled the dagger away from Dink's neck and spun it around her index finger, "Anyways, I've ran this rodeo before, it's not going to work on me as well on me as it would someone else." She sheathed it, "So you're welcome for the mugging lesson.. unless you can't understand me then i've been talking to a bird and I'm crazy."
Probably George Probably George

token_1.pngDink's eyes were immediately filled with fear as Kait showed she wasn't afraid of the little bird. She was armed, twice his size, and intimidating. When she drew her own dagger to his neck, Dink let out a little caw in fear. He couldn't understand most of what she was saying, so Dink thought she turned the mugging right around. This was quickly proven wrong when she sheathed the blade. Dink froze. Without thinking, he dropped his own dagger and began running with the cat still in his arms. His little feet made tiny smacking sounds on the ground as he thought to himself "Why wasn't I born with wings, why wasn't I born with wings, why wasn't I born with wings!" Which just came out as "Dink dink dink!" and a little scream. He wasn't sure where he was going, just that he had to scurry away as fast as he could.
Int: Kumii Kumii (Open)

Last edited:
Kait Greene
Kait scratched her head, "Uh... okay." She continued to walk until she came to a wall where she proceeded to climb it. Finally made her way out of the low part of town. Truth be told, Kait lived in the mid class area in a reasonably sized home. As she walked, she walked past an open where she the menacing entrance to the Dungeon, she grunted, "Damned dungeon.. I wish someone would beat it already, it causes us so much grief." She approached the entrance and all she could hear were the distant groans and growls of the various monsters inside, "No man, woman or child should have to live in fear of something like this.." She turned and walked away, aimlessly for now.
(Open)

Slia Aima
As the girl was starting to walk, going to the entrance of the dungeon, she noticed a woman who seemed to look slightly down in the dumps. Maybe it was because one of her family members went inside the dungeon and never came back. Whatever the reason was, Slia approached the girl with daggers. "Hey, what creatures live inside that dungeon over there?", she asked with a knife in hand, holding it carelessly and an excited grin on her face. Who knows what ingredients she could discover and turn into dishes.
Interacting With: Kumii Kumii

Kait Greene
Kait was surprised by the sudden appearance of a woman and jumped a little, she turned quickly and looked at Slia. Kait took a breath and recomposed herself before answering Slia, "I don't know.. no-one does. No-one's ever come back from spelunking inside." Kait quickly looked Slia up and down then took a step back out of caution.

"Some say there's a scary boss monster in it and that's the reason the Dungeon is so dangerous." Kait shrugged, "At least that's what I heard." Kait put a hand on her hip, "My turn to ask a question, do you always look this... demented?" Kait wasn't scared, just a little off put by her "excited" grin.
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Slia Aima
As she was listening to her response, she was caught off-guard by the girl's question. "Well, what do you mean by demented?", her face became serious as her eyes stared into her soul. Her hand that held the knife became prepared to slash. As she was about to explode, her pet, B.A.S.S, caught up to her and gave her a smile. Her nose smelled some thing aromatic coming off of him. She opened it's mouth and saw a Baked Goblin Ham, just freshly cooked. "Would you like a slice?", she said as she proceeded to slice one piece.
Kumii Kumii

Anya (havent come up with a good last name yet)
"Heh, sucker." Anya said while walking away from a successful swindle, she got a decent sized sack of coins which she put in one of her red coat's inside pockets. Anya went on a walk to have a break after a good swindle over to the ol' Dungeon where she could wonder what shiny and expensive treasures could be in there. She was sitting down on a rock near the Dungeon when she noticed a white haired women and a women holding a knife standing next to a weird beast. "Eh, probably nobody that will be of any significants to me soon or any other time after." and she sat down on the rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back