• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dungeon Crawling - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here's the OOC page for the soon to be here RP.

Hey Kumii Kumii I have an idea for a character but want to know if your ok with it first.
Basically my character to cast spells has a deck of cards and draws one whenever they want to play a spell which will have an either good or bad effect, i know a sight that can roll a d52 whenever I play a spell (though its not a dice game) and i will role play that effect out (trust me I wont cheat)

Hey Kumii Kumii I have an idea for a character but want to know if your ok with it first.
Basically my character to cast spells has a deck of cards and draws one whenever they want to play a spell which will have an either good or bad effect, i know a sight that can roll a d52 whenever I play a spell (though its not a dice game) and i will role play that effect out (trust me I wont cheat)
I don't see too much problem with it. I trust you won't cheat, so go for it.

Gizmo Gizmo gets notif that you posted in Characters and clicks on it

Me: Okay, let's look at-- sees the immense spell list
also me: HOLY FUCK.

I took one brief look and my tired ass brain immediately stopped working.

"For 24 hours Anya has peg legs"
That one stood out to me for some reason lol

anyways tell me if you think the spells are unbalanced I puts about half and half good and bad i think

"For 24 hours Any'as blood turns into lava that burns anything but her"
So basically, she has the blood qualities of a xenomorph.

I'm interested to see how Anya and Kait will interact with each other. They're both sneaky and thieves.... kinda lol I can see Anya trying to dupe Kait but Kait being like, "Girl... I'm a thief myself... I know all the tricks of the trade."

Gotta see if we get an eighth person who wants in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back