• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dungeon Crawl?

Amicus

Lizard Wizard
Looking for 3-4 others for a DnD style campaign (no dice or numbers or anything), I will "DM" and maybeeee play a character.

Options for plot/genre:
Historical (Western or Royalty)
Low Fantasy (Based on Classic DnD)
Vampire Hunters/Castlevania
Zombie Apocalypse

Requirements:
Semi-Literate
to Literate (10+ sentences and descriptive)
Willingness to be flexible and help me develop the plot as we go in OOC
No DnD experience required
Potentially willing to take minor notes/keep track of character details (mostly inventory, hp, and powers/abilities)

Schedule:
Not super high commitment, one to two posts at least 5 days a week would a minimum.

I am really high energy about this and pretty good at keeping stuff going so please comment orrrr you can even just send me a character you would be interested in using/modifying if you're super into the idea? Looking forward to playingggg xo!

I would like to throw myself in as being interested in this. I'd prefer probably not historical? But other than that I'd say whatever is going on sounds good to me.

I'd probably want a bit more about what's actually going to be happening before settling on a character though. Unless I wanted to play my "haunted by a newly born eldritch god" character.

I am interested and generally flexible about most genres. I would also prefer to steer away from historical, but I have a D&D/Zombie/Vampire hunter itch that needs some scratching.

I would like to throw myself in as being interested in this. I'd prefer probably not historical? But other than that I'd say whatever is going on sounds good to me.

I'd probably want a bit more about what's actually going to be happening before settling on a character though. Unless I wanted to play my "haunted by a newly born eldritch god" character.

I am interested and generally flexible about most genres. I would also prefer to steer away from historical, but I have a D&D/Zombie/Vampire hunter itch that needs some scratching.

STILL OPEN PLEASE APPLY (also my character creator is so cute plz use it)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back