• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dungeon Adventure [Custom Dice]?

SiroVai

Roleplay baby!
I'm thinking of creating a custom dice system for a dungeon delve type roleplay. I'd make a combat system, stats and act as dungeon master. I'm not sure if I'd create skills and abilities yet.

It would only be loosely based off of d&d with an emphasis on roleplay enhanced with dice rolls.

The races and classes allowed would be typical fantasy fare and I'd give full details on stats.

I would describe the scene then allow the players to proceed as they will, interjecting as DM as they go. For combat, initiative will be rolled and then I'd play as the enemy.

Would anyone be interested in playing this type of game? I'd like three active players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back