• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dungeon’s Silhouette | Interest Check

Kasterine

colourless
Your drowsy eyes slowly force itself open, and you find yourself in a small room and four doors on each wall. You have no memory of your former self and no idea where you are or how you were mysteriously placed here.
The only thing you realise after a few moments is that there are others in the same room, with the same addled expression.
There is one shortsword in the centre on a low altar, along with a sealed letter.

- - - - -

So, this RP is one where all characters find themself in a large dungeon, and no one remembers who they were or how they came upon their location. There is a way out, however it will require solving puzzles and defeating various monsters and fiends of all shapes and abilities, from ghouls and wraiths to goblins and banshees. Think of it like an altered version of the dungeons in Legend of Zelda, if you know the game.
I personally will not be having a character, and will focus purely on the plotline and describing how things might progress depending on the choices made.
The plot will center around the characters, eg disputes may arise between them, some rooms may force one to face a significant fear or trauma, and some may become corrupted.
Magic does exist, although obviously just don’t go overboard and make an indomitable deity as your character. Also all characters are to be human, just to make things simpler.
A lot of this is still a WIP, so if anyone becomes interested I’ll notify you all when the proper thread is out.

This is an idea of what the map could be like:

1D043585-3C50-4C84-835C-422C8C17626Cffdfa35914f1b075.png

Just post a comment if you’re interested! I’ll answer any questions and criticisms are welcome.

Last edited:
What will our characters be? Are they just normal people from our world, are they inhabitants from that fantasy world...

What will our characters be? Are they just normal people from our world, are they inhabitants from that fantasy world...
You’ll be able to create a character of your own, I’ll provide a character sheet shortly. For now it’ll just have to be a human, but there’ll be classes such as mages, archers, melee, etc, and each would have their own strengths and weaknesses.

You’ll be able to create a character of your own, I’ll provide a character sheet shortly. For now it’ll just have to be a human, but there’ll be classes such as mages, archers, melee, etc, and each would have their own strengths and weaknesses.

I don't think you answered my question- are our characters from that fantasy world or are they people from our world who just get ported into a dungeon?

I take it you will be defining what these classes are and can/cannot do?

I don't think you answered my question- are our characters from that fantasy world or are they people from our world who just get ported into a dungeon?

I take it you will be defining what these classes are and can/cannot do?
They’ll be from a fantasy world. And yep, I’ll be detailing the classes about their traits.

━✦━✦━
this seems like a very interesting plot and i definitely want in
━✦━✦━

Users who are viewing this thread

Back