• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello everyone. I am looking to do a role-play in the Dune universe and do not care when however I do prefer during God Emperor because Leto is such a great character and a good villain but it does not matter to me. I would love to explore more in depth about the Fremen or maybe we could role-play the scattering where our characters go off and explore other worlds and stuff. I only do female X Male if it is romantic and I have a preference for playing canons. I would play Paul, Duncan (and his many Gholas), maybe Leto II, convince me, Stilgar, Leto I, and probably some more. If you are interested you can dm me and we can chat about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back