• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SunxKiller

Sun. Kil-ler. Sing. Me. To. Sleep
Revamping this thing.
Hope you all have been feeling good lately - Call me Copperfox and see down below.

-> I am in my late 20's, F, please be at least 18+
-> 3rd person pov
-> Love OOC chat and moodboards
-> I do double ups!
-> Romance heavy plots appreciated
-> Drawn (realistic only, no cartoon or anime etc..) or realistic faceclaims

What are my very first thoughts and ideas for this setting?
-> Dune inspired
-> I love the idea of destined stuff. Things that happened 1000 years ago, that made way for two people to meet.
-> I love some sappy ass romance. I do think it gives the plot something spicy and I'd like to follow that at some point. (For this, I'd love to have a MxF setting, with myself playing the female role)
-> Create a lore. Whether it's about the planet this takes place and it's people, or what happened in the past to make them get here.
-> Known Universe and unknown universe. Have these things clash together.
-> Am also open to Oc x Canon in this!

What more?
-> I love writing. Due to that, my replies can be lengthy. I want to learn and to get better at writing, so I try to be detailed. Usually, my replies do have a length of 400-1500 words, given the scene. I do understand some scenes need less or don't offer more! But please be able to write around that.
-> Moving the story forward. I would love it if you'd be able to reply 2-3 times a week. More is great. I can give one reply a day usually - unless otherwise communicated beforehand.
If you are busy, thats all good. I don't require a headsup, but it'd be nice. Real-life always comes first and I may or may not give you a nudge. If you don't reply to the nudge within.. A month or so, I'll just guess you have moved away from the rp. Which is sad, but no hard feelings.
-> Plot with me! I already have a bunch of ideas, but I don't want this to be "my story". I want to collaborate and create something with someone else!
-> That being said, I would say I'm rather easy going. I wont bother you daily for replies and if you don't want, we don't need to chat OOC. (Though I think it helps to form the story)
But know; If you are up for it, I'm a person that makes moodboards on pinterest and the like!
-> Please be 18+. I want to rp with mature themes. Aside from violence that can occur in such a theme, I would also like to focus on Dunes plotpoint - Spice (the drug). We don't need to go into gory or steamy detail, but please be ok with it.
-> I am also willing to double this up! So if you want a fair share of the cake, and have an idea how to bring it in, I am more than willing to do so :)

I don't know. This seems to be a shot in the dark. But maybe this will hit someones nerve? This Dune-Franchise seems to be too good to be left unplayed, you know?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back