• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I have posted this plot before, but it never gained much traction, I now got to know that people saw it as something too big/vague. I did not mean for it to be that way, so I am reposting it with a focus on two main characters.

This roleplay is originally meant to take place in the late 1890’s around Canada's North-west territories.
Your character is an opportunistic male, having just heard about the newly discovered massive swath of land that had not been ventured into yet. With gold being the new fixation of America, it came as no surprise that your hard working character gathered up a group of trusted men that were as skilled in the wild as they were in business, to follow one of the river branches by the big open plains that bordered into large valleys and even further than that – sheer cliffs and tall mountains. It was a sight to behold for sure, and once the group had settled in, gold was to be found as well. In big masses. Though the longer the men stayed by the river, the stranger things around them got. Objects going missing, their sled dogs/horses let loose, their boats sent down the river. It was as if something or someone was trying to scare the group away.
That something would be an old and native tribe, not too happy with the sudden visit of “simple-men”. When the gold mining group would not budge from their current location, the natives finally showed themselves…

So, there does not have to be a big conflict, I just want the two groups to be very different. I've had a lot of time to think about this story and the many different ways that it can go, so I also kind of know what I want from it. I want a sort of enemies to lovers drama.
The character I have built for myself to play (the female character in the relationship) carries a good bit of baggage. I want the male character to be strong emotionally, stubborn, thick skinned, though somewhat explosive. I want the male character to help the female with her inner struggles, even if they don't get along at first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back