Story dumping stuff (creative writing)

Ukko

For here I come to kill the rotten heart.
"You tell me I'm the villain? Well then I'll be the villain."
His face darkend on the spot.
"Come on, that's not a good time for bad sarcasm.", someone of the group said, without even looking at him.
Around the small group of seven people all you could see was disaster. Fire, gun shots, explosions.
"Oh, it's no joke.", he said with a mad grin. He walked backwards open arms while looking at his now ex-companions.
He laughed out loud.
The others of the group looked at him confused. Someone whisper if he was earnest or turning now completely insane. Another started hushing at the others, that they had to move because this act of him revealed their hiding spot to all else who's been there. Still two of them kept protesting against leaving him just here like this.
While the others argued on he started vanishing in the dust that build up. No one noticed until the sight was dergaded to a two meter sight around them.
What's going on? Dust can't just build up like that, fog can, no dust.
All got into a defensive position until one called out confused: "The gun shots died down..they didn't for the last 13 days."
Everyone got even more anxious then they'd already been.
What's going on? No one could have stopped those fires just like this.
Everyone of them was pacing in their own thoughts for a while until one of them said to head back to the headquarters and report what just happened. Maybe the headquarters had already more intell then them.

"Do you really feel alive in such a world?"
"Is it really worth living?"

He gave her a pained smile. Then he pulled the trigger, shooting the three people kneeling before him, without a second of hesitation.

Last edited:
maybe will have a second part?
Since that time the strangest weather phenomenons started appearing. Not really big or catastrophic ones but quite peculiar ones indeed. One time the sun was shining but around it a purple ring has been seen. Another time whole lands were covered in a pale sage coloured fog, or the raindrops were red, instead of their normal watery colour.
Experts all over the world try to figure out what caused these phenomena, or what exactly these are.
But not all research finds it's base in logic and reason. More and more cults based their beliefs on the weather and the "big picture" behind it.

But noone could fathom the actual truth.

It's been a day like any other without question. But behind the curtains it all started to go down the drain by this time already. Heavily.

Indra, went out of the front door. He still heard the voice of his younger sister protesting to go to school . Yeah, his mother didn't have it easy with Lyn. With a smile he wondered if he was of the same caliber as her at this age.

His glasses started to mist up slowly in the freezing morning air, which didn't bother him much. After half of the way to the bus station Erik joined him like every other morning. The two guys passed the time until the bus arrived with a heated discussion over a brand new movie. Which both of them watched the last evening separately at their homes.

just writing for the vibe
Her nostrils flared, swift puffs of smoke escaped her parted lips. A paper got thrown onto the ground and crushed by haste steps. She was done waiting. Aggressively the door of a sports car got opened. Short after the squeaking of car tires were heard. Her grip around the steering wheel tightened, the display controls went higher. With immense speed she drove through the city. Skillfully taking corners and the rest of the traffic. After 25 minutes the car came to a stop in front of a huge building. The loud sound of smashed close doors was once again in this night to be heard. A pair of wing doors got flung open. A young man thronend on an inviting sofa. A glas with a red liquid in his left hand.

"I waited for you.", hissed the woman.

The man patted right beside him on the couch. "Come here." Completely ignoring the hateful comment she just threw at him.

Furious she stormed to him, coming to a halt directly i front of him. Her eyes glared at him with the look of a snake targeting her prey. But the man kept his composure.
Not many people would be able to withstand the authority she just gave off. It made her furious that he had the audacity to not react at all. And what he then just did sealed it for her. At one point in the future he´d be on his knees in front of her. She'd wipe out ever single trace of that smug grin that started to form on his face, showing purely white teeth.

"Well if you´d rather stand, please, be my guest." And with that he reached in front of him brushing past her thighs and placing his wineglass on the low table behind her. "You said you waited. May I know for what you did wait exactly?"

He tried to play dumb even though both of them know he wasn't. But she rolled with it. Put on her nicest expression and started: "You might have already forgotten but we had an appointment for today. I'd suggest you to change your personal assistant they seem to get sloppy at what they do. A cause for this might be the nights you let your employees work on 'special things' for you in your personal chambers. But of course I would't dare to make assumptions.", she stressed this last sentence on purpose. Let it sting, showing him she doesn't like it be kept waiting.

With a swift hand gesture the guy just chuckled. "Taking breaks is important for efficiency.", with that he looked her up and down. Standing up, he now stood face to face to her. He slightly bowed. What was it that gave the guy the right to be so shameless. She was ready to smack him in the head when she heard: "But I understand your furry. I did break our agreement. For this I am deeply sorry." Perplexed by this sincere answer she was lost of words. He added mockingly: "But I can assure you it didn't have anything to do with the relationship between me an my employees."

That was it! She grabbed his collar shooting him a death stare, ready to punch the attitude out of him. Before that, he held up his hands in defeat. "I'll come up for the incurred costs of today. And the check for next time will be doubled." With this her grab loosened and he walked out of the room.

Right after she left as well for her car.

Four in the morning, she had a bag shouldered. Opening the backdoor of a pickup and throwing the heavy bag onto the backseat. She pulled up her tank top and tossed it after the bag. Lighting herself a cigarette she slide into the driver's seat and picked up soon enough a nice speed on a dirty road leading outside the city.

Long after the smoke rise up into the sky and she kept watching the calm flames.

Last edited:
late night creative writing
Who would have thought this would happen.

And exactly on his birthday.

It's not as if he's not happy about it. But the best things that happen to him always happen at the worst timing.

An example was at the age of sixteen. He applied to be a beta-tester for a video game people have been longing for over 5 years. Promising a great virtual reality experience and overall brand new technology. After months of waiting he finally got the admission , he became one of the 3000 beta testers for this game. The bad timing here was simpl this. The console and all it's additional equipment arrived exactly when the phase of his midterm exams started.

dumping random scribbles
Sometimes.
Sometimes there're days which just click.
Sometimes there are not.
And sometimes it's a great day and it turns into one not so much and vice versa.
Why we don't know.

Some people say there are other beings in this world with us. Already passed souls or guardians of a kind.
If they really have an impact on things is something that's left for everyone to decide on their own.
Knowing people who are way more sensible than oneself, it's interesting to hear their thoughts on this.
Once someone said they could actually feel them, their presence, their being. And while it's interesting and quite nice at times it's a curse at other times.

Living a life without those experience, is it better or worse. Or is it something that doesn't interfere with the actual life of those who see. A question not able to be clearly answered by anyone.

Assuming they exist, would they live with us or for us. And if they'd be there for us what makes humans so important?

Life is something full of secrets, secrets that can't always be solved.
Those secrets are the once that wake the most fascination in humans, so called scientist especially.

second try of yesterday/today
Flickering lights kept her going, Going through the streets, streets she always was wary to walk when she was younger. Now they felt like home. Actually no, not quite like home but comfortingly familiar. Excitement started to build up in her. Her steps grew bigger, into a haste walk and soon turned into a run. A faint smile formed on her face. After 8 minutes she leaned on a wall in a narrow street. Seems she overestimated herself there. Huffing she made note to herself. 'Start working out again.'

A memory came up in her mind. Four kids racing each other over huge plains. The grass reaching up to their waists. After a while the only girl in the group took the lead, bringing a further growing gap between her and the rest of the pack. Her mahogany colored hair flying after her as she dashed happily around on the fields, leaving the guys breathless behind. A dry laugh escaped her. She took a deep breather trying to clam the pain in her side, caused by wrong breathing while running and probably just the general fatigue. Damn she really lost her touch.
Her feet started to carry her into the direction of her destination again. Now a lot more collected than before.

She opened the door to one of the taverns deep down the alleyways, where only very few people get lost to. For this, the club was surprisingly welcoming. After stepping one foot into the pub she stood in a spacious deep purple wardrobe. Overviewing the rest of the establishment, one could be taken aback by how luxurious everything looked, from the firm counter to the neatly padded Causeuse which stood around every little, wooden table designed for only the most exquisite cocktails to hold. With a swift motion she slide out of her leather coat and threw it on one of the golden pegs. Basically flying she went directly to the back of the saloon onto a little elevated plateau and there to the last table. There she sat now waiting anxiously in anticipation.

When she came not many guests where enjoying their time at this place but over time more people came. And in front of her a tower of glasses started to stack up. After a while a figure slightly moving to the rhythm of the music that played in the background came up the slightly higher floor, to her table. The music did it's job fantastical, giving the guests the best experience for the money they payed. She softly let her right foot tap a beat to the music. Hoping that this guest was finally going to sit down at her table. And really, after two causious looks to her table the figure when up to it. The figure turned out to be a handsome young man. And with now glittering eyes she jumped from her seat and practically fell into he man's open arms. Tears ran down her face, the man had a nostalgic look on his face as well.

Many hours and drinks later, two figures left the tavern at the break of a new morning. Soon to disappear in the upcoming mist.

let's see what these fingers come up with today XD
'OH man I love this song!'
Music really makes everything easier, even smashing their ugly faces with a bat. But what it doesn't make easier is cleaning up afterwards. "Bloodstains really are such a pain." With this a last swing was done, feeling the familiar weight of the own bat on the shoulders such a stress relieving thing. Exhaling slightly ecstatic. "What a mess! hahaha" You leave the room.

The guy on the counter looked over to you. "Dude, you went all out today, didn't you?", a swift look back at his screen,"Daamn, even a new Highscore!! You're sick bro." You grin at him, then stick out your tongue. "Well I guess I just am a natural!" Before entering the bathroom you can see a cleaning crew enter the room you just left, from the corner of your eye. A little chuckle escapes you. Then you enter the shower humming. But then: "Fuck!! WHich psycho is showering with cold water! Must be freezing his balls of like that." With that you switch the faucet to hot and soon the shower is filled with steam and sounds of rushing water, and some indie songs. Lucky for you, you brought a second pair of clothes. A nice leather jacket, some combat boots and some fitting pants with lots of pockets. With the towel around your neck you wipe a little 'window' on the fogged up mirror to have a nice view on yourself. While gazing at your reflection like this you put a chain necklace on and with a wink you move to the dressing area. After ten minutes you stand on the streets again with a bag in hand, keeping your dirty clothes save.

What a nice Friday afternoon!

Last edited:
now finally knowing what I do is called flash fiction or rather micro fiction XD
Shu buried his face in the palm of his hand. With an exhausted sigh, he repeated himself again: "Soo, you tell me instead of completing your mission as you were instructed, you went to church and seduced a priest." Shu slowly exhaled after seeing the happy nod of the little devil in front of him. 'Hopeless...just hopeless...' He couldn't stand these young hatchlings. Why is it that they just seem to be physically not able to follow instructions and this is called the future of hell? He could cry.

The little devil girl seemed to try and take the chance and run for dear life to escape the punishment Shu surely would bring upon her. Still stuck in his thoughts and pity for his beloved home he extended his arm and signed to her to stay put with a swift movement of his index finger pointing down. With a frightful expression on her face, she sat back down and moved her tail nervously from side to side. Shu liked that, the nervousness radiating from her now. With another sigh, he put a wide, fake grin on and looked her up and down. "Well, well so what do we do with you now, hm? Maybe some timeout from the earth.", her tail moved a lot slower now, "Or maybe letting you clean out the cages of the lost desires?", her tail twitched, " Or maybe letting you work for one of the lords for the next three weeks, hm?", now even her face grimaced a bit. 'Oh, he enjoyed that. But giving out all-day-long punishments while no mission gets solved is a real pain.' "We don't want to be too mean, won't we?" The girl nodded sheepishly. "What would you like to be your punishment out of these three, little one?" She made a piece sign with a shimmer in her eyes, indicating she wished for the second one to happen. Shu turned his back to her, bringing his right hand up to his chin, giving her the feeling of pondering over what to do. Letting his hand drop and now looking over his shoulder back at her with a devilish look he smiled: "Too bad that we aren't in heaven here. All three it'll be." And with one go all the youngsters' hope was crushed. He went over to her raising her by her chin, Shu looked her dead in the eyes. "Be happy. I didn't even give you any beatings." Shocked by this sudden move the little devil curled up her tail. And with this last sentence, she made a little bow and ran off without a word.

Shu dropped his smile and shook his head. He should have given her a beating as punishment. But with this, the work wouldn't get made faster either. And the dungeons for the fulfilment of the punishments were overfilled anyway. No wonder, here in hell. A horrible scream rang through the air. 'Finally, my shift here is done!' Shu went off to a door fully made of bones and swung it open. The view of a busy street spread out in front of him. Busy as ever, people walked around getting errands done and having a chat with other people on the streets. While Shu walked down a street he passed a dark lain where some extra needy beings went for a makeout session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back