Humor Dumb Debates- The Thread

AIGHT NEW DAY NEW DEBATE GET READY
Whats the purpose of a spork?
DEBATE SCRUM
START!

You know that's a really good question. What does the spork do? Like is it for when you can't decide to chose a Fork or a Spoon?

Hm yes, but who would be hungry enough to eat a soup and then steak?

Bruh its just a spoon and a fork don’t be a wimp mannup 😎

I don't see how this'll help at all, but every time I hear Spork I think of this.

My dad and I were talking you know nonsense. Then all of a sudden I ask, "You know who made the spork? They must've been high or something."
Then my dad goes, "Haha, yeah they were like drunk and then took a spoon and a fork then were like... "DOOOOOde what if we put..... a spoon.... and a fork together?"" Then he claps his hands together and goes, "Bam! We figured it out. Then invention of the spork."

I don't see how this'll help at all, but every time I hear Spork I think of this.

My dad and I were talking you know nonsense. Then all of a sudden I ask, "You know who made the spork? They must've been high or something."
Then my dad goes, "Haha, yeah they were like drunk and then took a spoon and a fork then were like... "DOOOOOde what if we put..... a spoon.... and a fork together?"" Then he claps his hands together and goes, "Bam! We figured it out. Then invention of the spork."
Yeah like
it wad just created for shits and giggles

XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back