Humor Dumb Debates- The Thread

The only reason sporks live today is to instill fear and confusion.

THE SPORK IS THE SOLE REASON WE SHALL NEVER REACH TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT. I WEEP IN OVERWHELMING GRIEF AND SADNESS EACH TIME I SEE ONE OF THOSE WRETCHED DEVICES.

THE SPORK IS THE SOLE REASON WE SHALL NEVER REACH TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT. I WEEP IN OVERWHELMING GRIEF AND SADNESS EACH TIME I SEE ONE OF THOSE WRETCHED DEVICES.
s p o r k s a r e s c a m s

ok
kill it again

OK NEW DEBATE
EHEM
IS LAVA
WET?
Yes. It's not like anyone can deny this statement, as it is literally a flowing, melted mass
that when cooled goes back into a solid, nonliquid state
So yes, I'd say it's wet
*don't take that out of context*

Well yes, it is kinda liquid, but can you play with wet lava, I don’t think so, your hand just fffucking dies, plus, lava is more like a goo, and it’s even made out of rocks.

Well yes, it is kinda liquid, but can you play with wet lava, I don’t think so, your hand just fffucking dies, plus, lava is more like a goo, and it’s even made out of rocks.
Well anything can be kinda liquid
The question is is it wet
Obviously you can't fucking play with it
and also
you can't really say it's more like a goo in that context because you've never felt what it feels like to be in the lava yourself
The sad fact is that the answer can be found when watching an eruption
The lava spurts out just like water would in a similar way in similar tests
Meanwhile goo would not perform in this manner
It is true that it is somewhat like goo, but that's minutes after eruption later
If we're talking about fresh out of a volcano, then yes, it's wet, and there's hardly any denying it either

Ok then
if lava is wet when it’s fresh
then what is it when it’s not fresh
and if it has that transformation
what tf is lava itself then

Ok then
if lava is wet when it’s fresh
then what is it when it’s not fresh
and if it has that transformation
what tf is lava itself then
So there are several parts to that
Think about it like coats of paint, orrrrr nail polish *which I put on just yesterday lmao*
When it's fresh and preserved inside of the volcano, it's wet. But, when it comes out, *again, don't take out of context*, it eventually dries, and as it does, it becomes a sort of goo for a while, then dries into rock.
Lava is........itself. It's like asking what dirt is. It's dirt.
It has it's own unique thing goin' on
Essentially, every single thing on earth has a melting point, no matter what. It's just EXTREMELY high. So yes, even hard rock can melt away. That's kinda what lava is. Melted rock. Except it's coming from cracks in the earth that lead all the way into the core of the planet. But yeah.

AIGHT NEW DAY NEW DEBATE GET READY
Whats the purpose of a spork?
DEBATE SCRUM
START!
to scoop stuff and stab stuff

but it never really works

because the fork stabby things make the spoon really shallow and stab the roof of your mouth

and the fork stabby things are too short to really grab anything

yesh i hate sporks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back