• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern dum spiro spero

Heartofglass

Hello!

I'm looking for partners for a roleplay set in a modern or realistic setting, slice-of-life or crime/mystery or action/adventure genres. Romance and platonic relationships are both always welcome.

I'd like to include mental health themes/issues or addictions in the roleplay, but they do not have to be central to the plot. Always love characters having secrets they hide from the other.

My preference is for M/M but I'll also write M/F and F/F.

Pairings suggestions:
- flatmates, neighbors, schoolmates, old friends to lovers, frenemies/rivals to friends/lovers
- detective / private investigator x assistant (that somehow finds themselves involved; like in Dirk Gently, or taking inspiration from Sherlock)
- undercover detective / spy x undercover detective / organized crime member
- inpatient x inpatient (in a hospital or private residential clinic) / therapist
- ghost x human
- suspect on the run x regular person dragged into the mess
- professor x student
- traveler x local / traveler
- prison / juvenile detention center inmates

Fandoms: I’m not active in fandoms at the moment, but I am familiar with: Naruto, One Piece, Bungo Stray Dogs, Gintama, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures

About me:
  • I'm a female writer. I’m new to this forum but have role-played on and off the past few years.
  • I'm in my late twenties and would prefer writing with someone around my age or over 21.
  • I write anywhere from 200-1000 words (my average length is 200-500 words), in third person, past tense. I do not mind the length of your response, though I work best with ~2 paragraphs.
  • I can post at least every other day.
  • We can exchange writing samples if you like.
  • I'm open to playing multiple characters.
  • I'd always welcome OOC conversations and brainstorming ideas together.
Please message me with a bit about yourself and what you'd like to roleplay.

Thank you for reading! Hope to hear from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back