• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Duffen's Crazy Cousin

Do you want the Character Creation poll thing to happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ElenaIsCool

Ultimate Punster Goddess
Hi, I'm Alex Quinn Duffen and I am in serious trouble!

I have a huge and strange family. My mom has seven sisters, two of them are adoptive sisters, one is a half sister. They all have about three to five children each. Sometimes even more! I myself am an only child, an adopted one, something that labels my mom as the 'black sheep' of the family. My family has always been judgemental and the fact that my mom was a bit.. Shocking for them. Of course, I'm not the only only child in this family. Uncle Steve, my mom's only brother has a son. That son is like a myth in this family. His name is spoken in hushed tones. He is closed off from the family. He dissapeared for six years and recently came back.

He is a disgrace

A shameful mistake.

And I'll be living with him for the summer.

--------------------------

Hello hello! This is my first time GMing an RP, so bear with me. This is basically a story about a boy/girl from a proud family sent to live with his/her cousin who got shunned out of the family. This summer is getting really interesting for our little Alex!

I want this Quest to be as interactive as possible, so I left many things ambiguous like Alex's gender. You get to choose that too!

To get ourselves involved in the story, I came up with this little character creation poll. Since Alex is adopted, feel free to make him/her look as weird as possible. If you don't want to, I'll go with the pre- chosen appearance and you guys only get to choose the gender ^^

Also if you wish to Co-GM, feel free to help out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back