• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ducktales: One Final Quest

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
Supporter
So after watching the first two seasons of Ducktales, and came up with a plot for an RP for it. Now sadly there are only the first two seasons on Disney+, so I’m sorry if any of these plot points are used in season three and four… But until they come up on Diseny+ I don’t have a convenient way to watch the show.

First we’ll go over the characters first and the difference from where they were in season two… I’ll only go over the three boys and Webby, as they’re the main characters and most other characters will have a minor role.

Huey-
Description: The most scientific of the triplets. Of course, this is shown multiple times. Other than his Junior Woodchuck Handbook, he’s always the first to have the answer to why something is off, or describe what something is made and things like that. So with this in mind, I feel like Hewey would go to work in Scrouges laboratory… Whether it be in a scientific field or in the technical field. Working with Gyro, or even running his own small scientific branch for his uncle.

Louie-
Description: So this point actually makes a lot of sense with the end of season two. Lewey becomes the owner of Scrouges company, also giving up on adventuring to run the company. Spending all his time and energy towards the company, not having any extra time or energy to do any adventuring. But with the absence of their uncle, Lewey has been taking great care of the company, especially for how young he is. Being under Scrouge’s tutorship turned out to be useful to the boy.

Dewey:
Description: Dewey hasn’t found his own way yet, still wanting to go on adventures, and not giving up on his childish dreams just yet. With that being the one that still goes on adventures with Webbey. But even that is sparse as she is usually going on her own adventures with Lena and Violet. But hes the one who finds the secret of where Scrouge maybe.

Webby
Description: Having been raised pretty sheltered her whole life, and by one of the best spies ever, Webby hasn’t ever tried to do anything else but want to go on adventures. Of course she could do anything that she wanted to do… But treasure hunting is what she landed on. Going a head and doing it with her best friend Lena, and when ever Violet is available.

Plot:

After the events of season two things go on as normal for Scrouge and his family. Going on treasure hunts, fighting Scrouges enemies, things like that. But as they grow up Scrouge takes Louie under his wing and shows him the ropes on taking care of his business. Then, when Huey asks him about it, Scrouge sends him to work with Gyro. Dewey on the other hand doesn’t want to change, so he continues to go adventures with his mom and Webby.
Once they get settled into their roles, Scrouge suddenly disappears, leaving a note explaining what went to who. The company going to Louie, the lab going to Huey, and the mansion going to Dewey and the fortune split between them, Donald, Della, and Webby. Securing their future… but also forcing them down the paths they had chosen earlier in their teens.
With that Dewey continues to treasure hunt, living a carefree lifestyle compared to his brothers. But with that, it gave him plenty of time to try to search for their uncle. Which was almost fruitless, with his brothers telling him to give up… But with one final effort he finds a clue that sends him on a final quest. To find the fountain of youth and his uncle.

Now this RP with mainly focus around Dewey and Webby, as if anyone would be obsessed with Scrouges where abouts it would be Webby, and shes also the other adventurer in the group. I also ship these two together, and would like them to establish a relationship in the RP. It would be kinda funny and cute if they both have a crush on each other, but neither of them know how to tell each other.

A few other plot points that would be interesting to do that I had was:
Dewey finds B.O.Y.D in the trash, beaten to almost scrape metal, and has Huey fix it up for him, it becoming his own personal little brother.
Lena embarrassed her magic powers and is working on mastering them, maybe teaching Violet as well

If you have any ideas that you would like to try then let me hear them. As I dont want this to be solely focused on the plot as Im a fine of Slice of Life stuff and liked it when the show did it.

If youre interested in trying this then let me know.

Oh, fair enough. I just finished watching the finale a few days ago. Are you still up to doing one regardless?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back