• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Sentinels versus Demons.
The Imperium of Mankind versus Necrons.

All of this was about to change drastically. And I mean drastically. A small hole opened up into every possible version of DooM, The same happening to Warhammer, and began to suck in everything that existed. There was no escape, And many in the multiverse thought space and time had ruptured and time itself was going to end. Well, They were only half-way correct.
Space and Time itself had ruptured, but it seemed to pull from only two different universes. Sometimes, When a living being would be sucked into the wormhole in the fabric of space and time, It would tear away their physical form and add their consciousness to something known as the "Sphere". The Sphere acts as a natural sun to the very large solar system, and all attempts have failed to go near it. It is thought that the "Sphere", Is a god-like being that had "accidentally" torn a hole into the multiverse. Although, It doesn't seem to be that aggressive it should be noted it has smaller foes, called the "Soul-Eaters". Soul Eaters were not of physical form, but the closest they could get to being "human" was a shadowy dark mist about the scale of a normal human. These would Possess those with dark desires, and turn them on their own allies, friends...and even family.
This new Universe is home to all new sorts of things, And the best bet is to be careful of what you do, where you step, and how you speak.

(This is only a Pre-Writing/Rough Draft)
Multiple Versions of One Character Will Be Allowed
OCs Allowed

Give me suggestions!
I will need 10 People to start this roleplay!
You can be gods, But, They have limits too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back