• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❧ DSMP Roleplay, anyone?

Marztian.

and the Clean Slate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all!
Iolite here! You may have seen my general request thread come through a few days ago, but there's one fandom in particular I've been itching to do something with, and that is the Dream SMP. I'm up for playing canon characters or OCs, it's up to you!
If you'd like to know more about who I am and how I roll, check out my general thread! (NOT required): Multiple Settings - Iolite's Partner Search

Otherwise, here's what I'm looking for and a few disclaimers.
  • I'm very new to the fandom. I've been watching some streams I could find outside of Twitch and reading a few Wiki pages for the characters, but that's really all I know. I really would like someone knowledgeable to explain the plot as we roleplay, so if you don't think you'd be up for that, this may not be for you.
  • I'd be very interested in doing something with Wilbur Soot during the time that Schlatt was the L'Manburg president. That is one of my favorite plot points so far.
  • I enjoy romantic roleplays, but it's not a must in this case.
  • I honestly would just enjoy talking to a new friend about this. I genuinely don't mind if the roleplay goes nowhere.
If you're interested, please DM me! Thank you and have a great day. (:

hi! if this is still open, id be down! i mainly rp as quackity, but whatever pairing/whatever you want to do works!(as long as its legal, of course lol) ^^

hey! i was in the dsmp fandom between early 2020 - early 2022, and for some reason i've suddenly got a craving to get back into it. i'm not entirely caught up on the more recent lore, but i do know an embarrassing amount about the l'manberg and schlatt 2020 era because i thrived during that. if this is still open, i'd be up to figure something out!

Hello, all!
Iolite here! You may have seen my general request thread come through a few days ago, but there's one fandom in particular I've been itching to do something with, and that is the Dream SMP. I'm up for playing canon characters or OCs, it's up to you!
If you'd like to know more about who I am and how I roll, check out my general thread! (NOT required): Multiple Settings - Iolite's Partner Search

• I'm very new to the fandom. I've been watching some streams I could find outside of Twitch and reading a few Wiki pages for the characters, but that's really all I know. I really would like someone knowledgeable to explain the plot as we roleplay, so if you don't think you'd be up for that, this may not be for you.
  • I'd be very interested in doing something with Wilbur Soot during the time that Schlatt was the L'Manburg president. That is one of my favorite plot points so far.
  • I honestly would just enjoy talking to a new friend about this. I genuinely don't mind if the roleplay goes nowhere.
Hiii! I'd be down to rp with you! I'm kinda knowledgeble with the lore and would be more than happy to talk about it with you while we rp!!

Hello, all!

IM VERY INTERESTED! Would playing a oc be okay though? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back