• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - πƒπ’πŒπ πˆππ“π„π‘π„π’π“ π‚π‡π„π‚πŠ -

Camilon

I can’t apologize because it’s true
You hear a curse; someone stumbles into the room, fumbling one foot over the other as though they've been pushed. They look up, holding a script of sorts with slightly vibrating hands. "Uh, hi!," she says. "I'm looking for DSMP roleplayers!" Even then, her voice sounds a bit nervous, but determined to see it through. You see it now, she stands up straighter, her brown curls falling back as she coughs into her hand.

Yeah. I'm looking for DSMP roleplays. What you'll need to know about me is that i'm semi-lit, and my timezone is PHT. I tend to write one to three paragraphs for every reply, and I'm hoping my prospective partner can match with at least one paragraph to show for themselves. I tend to update frequently every week (or once if i'm super busy), but I'd like someone who could reply at least once a week to match my bare minimum. If you have anywhere to go for an extended period of time, please tell me beforehand! I'll write for any DSMP character, but I feel like i've got the most writing capabilities with Tubbo, Tommy, Wilbur, and a few others. I won't write minors x minors/ocs for obvious reasons (platonic is fine by me), but canon characters with the exception of canon!Philza are totally fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back