• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom dsmp / dream smp

fantasies;

caffeinated chaos
hello there! i'm new to this site so sorry for the awkward formatting.
anyways i have been craving to do some dream smp related roleplays.

a quick note that i'm currently not interested in writing as a original character. so i won't be doing oc x oc. but canon x canon or oc x canon is perfectly ok!
but i'm open to playing a canon character for you. character in bold are the ones that im craving to write as the most.
jschlatt, tubbo, ranboo, technoblade, quackity, sapnap.

i'm open to writing any character dynamics so whatever you have in mind, shoot me a pm or leave a comment.

Hey there! I'd happily do a platonic husbands rp with Tubbo and Ranboo!

a quick note that i'm currently not interested in writing as a original character. so i won't be doing oc x oc. but canon x canon or oc x canon is perfectly ok!
but i'm open to playing a canon character for you. character in bold are the ones that im craving to write as the most.

i'm open to writing any character dynamics so whatever you have in mind, shoot me a pm or leave a comment.
Hi, can I join the rp?

If you're still up for it I'd really love to play as Technoblade. I don't even mind the plot or which character you choose to play as, I just really wanna rp as Techno.

Last edited:
I'd like a roleplay about DSMP! I'd like to have the role of either Sapnap or George ( doesn't matter lol)

Hii im new i just logged in like 5 mins ago.
Idk even knoe how to rp.but if you couls cloud u rp whit me?omg that sounded so weird sorry

cant. i fell asleep in my class today, my mother forcibly took my phone and yelled at me like i could fix my insomnia in a day, and now im on my school laptop

ah. the same thing happened to me recently. i added an account on my school chrome book. i also started taking melatonin. i have to take 3 in order to sleep for like 3 hours, 4 or 5 to sleep in general.

i'll be on, on and off. mostly on during school hours ( 8:00am - 3:35 Missouri time. ) or like the middle of the night. ( 12am - 4am Missouri time. ) I'm doing " homework" rn-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back