Rage

Doesn't Know Code, Fools.
latest
 "i hate wearing uniform."

Identification

• Given Name: Drummond
  • Surname: Black
  • Middle Name (Optional): Emerald Star
  • What is your official DWMA Nickname?  "The Emerald Star, my Middle Name and my Nickname."
  • Height:  "6 feet and 4 inches, i like being this tall."
  • Hair Color:  "Moss Green... i swear if you call me a Moss Head!"
  • Eye Color: "Pure Black, i like my eye Colour."

Standing

• Are you an EAT or a NOT student? "I'm a EAT Student... got a problem with that"
  •  Are you a weapon or a meister? "i'm a Meister, i'm very unique as well."
  •  If in the EAT class and a meister, what is your rank (We are only accepting 1-Star meisters)? "1-star... i hate being 1-star."
  •  How long have you been in attendance at the DWMA? "3 years of official school, been here since kindergarten "
  •  How do you fight? "Depends mainly on the weapons that i'm with, if i have two range weapons then i'll stay back and use them as they are meant to be used but if they are close range, i'll used more brute force and use some kicks if my oppoent gets to close. if i have two close range weapons then i'll go in use every drop of skill, technique and Pure Power to defeat my oppoents. if i have a mix of both then i switch it on go close to enemies and destroy them or keep them at a distance to use the range of the Range Weapon. i likes weapons that he can wield with one hand as it allows to have two at once."

Personal Profile

• What would others say are your strengths? "My ability to wield multiple Weapons, The Strength of my Soul and my Physical Attributes." Drummond's soul has a great amount of flexible which makes him able to use many different weapons, he has used many different weapons over his 3 years of being at DWMA, He excels at using dual wielding which makes him a very good partner for two Weapons even if they are different. Drummond's soul is Massive in size and powerful as his soul's strength is the equivalent to 99 human souls, as a result when he uses a weapon, they are a great deal stronger than when they are by themselves or with other Miesters, His Wavelength is also easy to resonate. Drummond's Body is consider superhuman, he is far stronger than your average human as he can easily throw around boulder,. his Stamina is also far greater as he can fight for 3 days with out rest or stoppage he also is able to do things at high energy all the time,
  •  What would others say are your flaws?  "i'm a bit to Blunt with things, i don't have Petty Emotions and i prefer to be alone when i not on a mission" Drummond is very Blunt with his Words, he hasn't no good way of breaking bad news or easing in good news. he also doesn't get why some people have petty emotions such as Sadness, Happiness, Fear and Curiosity which often times get people Killed where he is from. He is a Loner who doesn't talk to anyone outside of Mission, his reputation of when he out on mission made him seem like a Monster of a Brute but he kinda of a quiet guy.
  •  Describe your personality in 2 paragraphs or more: 
  •  What do you like?
  •  What don't you like? 
  •  Give a 3 to 5 paragraph biography: 
  •  How do you feel about the DWMA? 
  •  Why have you joined the DWMA? What motivates you? 
  •  What are your goals while attending the DWMA? 

Other

• Personal Items: "my Lucky Headbands." Drummond carries three Headbands on him, there is a dark green that he wears on his shoulder, a tiger stripe that he wears on his right wrist and a dark red on that he wears around his neck. he put them on all on his head when he is seriously going fight.
  •  Other Important Facts: Drummond belonged to a clan of Warriors who were praised for their amazing Strength and Massive Souls, they were known as great protectors of various Cities all over the entire world.

(i'll finish it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know how it got to be like that. 

I'm going to create a question thread because I'm just as confused as you are. 

Cool but if you no problems could you post a modified one so I could finish this character.

I am literally in panic mode right now... I did not know that my posts got messed up that badly and I'm trying everything I can to find an answer for you as soon as I can. Please please please be patient!!!

I am literally in panic mode right now... I did not know that my posts got messed up that badly and I'm trying everything I can to find an answer for you as soon as I can. Please please please be patient!!!

okay sorry about that, don't worry. your awesome and you got this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back