Name: Reginald Ratigan
Nickname(s): N/A
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Based of off: Professor Ratigan
tumblr_mny6q80aPf1rt1ivno3_500.gif

Appearance
Height: 6ft 7
Weight:12st 6pounds
Hair: Jet black always combed back although is often let loose when Reginald is at any stress.
Eyes:
Body Figure:
Clothing Style:
xxx
Distinguishing Feature(s):
shutterstock_61681051.jpg

Personality
Vice(s): Reginald is a very callous person He knows how the world works If your not his friend you're an enemy for him to snuff out. It's not in a pompous sense that he thinks everyone is lower than him he just despises people knowing that most of nearly all people will stab him in the back at the end of the day. The one and the only person that got him to be a kind and loving person were his ex-girlfriend Felicia who he nicknamed Fidgit.Now, however, it's to his 2-year-old son Basil

Reginald can be a very aggressive to people that mess with him it's the very reason he's being shipped to the US to study in the first place to study. He doesn't like people making fun of the fact that he was poor in the past. Man or women, he treats them the same when it comes to his anger. Of course, he doesn't fight people he threatens them with violence. he finds whats dearest towards them and destroys it. Obviously though if it comes to a fight he was the champ at his local boxing club.

Reginald is very obstinate once he makes an opinion on something he sticks to it. even defending his view with ridiculous reasoning if needed. If someone keeps nagging to him that he is in the wrong. he will just ignore them and snuff them out with anything he can with closed doors. Although if he has to admit he is wrong he will get very aggravated at that fact.

Virtue(s):
Reginald is only compassionate to his two-year-old son Basil that Felica and he had when they were in a relationship. He wants the best for his son since his mother would rather spend the money he is giving her to take care of the child to buy bags and fashion wears instead of good clothes for his son. when he does have his son for the weekends however he tries to make his weekend the best days he has. He often buys sweets and new clothes for him and mostly the essentials he would need for a kid his age.

Reginald is very smart for a boy his age. he had a 4.0 grade average in High school and was put on the honour roll. His mother and father made sure of that. He often stays to his books but also picked up other hobbies along the way like boxing and fencing.
Like(s):
spending time with his son
boxing and fencing
Having a smoke
Dislike(s): Not seeing his son every day
Being called poor
people that don't get the point
Quirk(s): He sometimes makes very exaggerated movements with his body and hands when he's talking to others.
Habit(s): He likes to have a good smoke now and then maybe a cigar if there any.

In Depth
History: Reginald was originally from Britan and lived in the back streets not a place for people who don't either want to get mugged stabbed or shot. His parents weren't the exact model either his mother was an alcoholic and his father often spent so much time at work he never really had any time for him. His mother tried to get job after job but her alcoholism often lost her the job she had. This caused Reginald to be very aggressive in school always picking fights. Once his parents found out they made sure to sort it out by making him stay to the books and read them until he sleeps on them. So Reginald made sure to read and study while his parents still stayed in the same place.

Later on in life his Mother fell to depression with her alcoholism being the cause and soon begun to try and take her own life. After a day of primary school after the daily beating up that the other kids give him because he was known as "the poor kid" he opened the house door and saw his mother attempting suicide. He, of course, stopped her in the process and managed to get her to the road of recovery from rehab.

With Reginald's mother not working anymore because of the incident and her being in rehab. His father forced him to work saying that he needs to "wake up you need to make money!" So he worked as a newspaper boy for the local stock paper. While doing his deliveries he read the paper filed with knowledge of the stock market what is making the least or the most amount of money. More and more papers were being delivered and he was drooling over the numbers "£15,535,985 for tobacco sales biggest sale yet" So his score was set he wanted to be a Shareholder

After primary school has ended Reginald's Dad told him he was going to move to America to live with his aunt since after his father lost his job. Child protective services took him out of their custody. After a long cruise wait his aunt picked him up and he went to high school in America. That's when he met Felicia. When he was 18 he and Felicia fell in love. Though it did take a while for Felicia to knock down all those walls. and after a few nights, he found out that she was pregnant. Of course, this wasn't a very good thing and was scorned by his parents and aunt severely. But they both decided to keep the baby.

When Basil was one. Reginald already managed to get a job as an intern for a local businessman who was a shareholder for a tobacco company.This earned him a lot of money. Well more money that he had. But he learned a few lessons in that company everyone is out to get you and you need to look out for number one. He took that advice to heart from his boss and from then on treated everyone that wasn't on his side as an enemy.

One day as he came back from work he noticed that only one light was on. H, of course, heard Basil crying and was wondering what was wrong. He broke the door down from it's hinges and soon discover that Falica was cheating on him. This didn't settle well with him as he made sure that guy left with a mark on him. But that didn't really settle well in court as the court gave Felica full custody of basil until he straightens his life out.

He was also fired from his job as well from the bad publicity, so he came to Disney university with hopes to not only learn Chinese to go into the Chinese markets but to learn childcare to hope to prove that court that he is a changed man.
Theme Song:

Schooling
Year:1st year
Elective(s): Chinese (mandarin) and Baby and child care
Major : Economics
Club(s): Fencing
Relationship(s): (pm me for ideas :D)
Crush: (Pm me for any charicters wanting to be a step mum XD)

(His child Basil)
17693163-Sweet-blond-boy-two-years-old-on-way-to-summer-school-kindergarten-Stock-Photo.jpg

PM for relations :D

B A S I C S
name: Wilber Peregrine
nickname: Winnie
gender; Male
sexuality: Heterosexual
based off of: Winnie The Pooh
giphy.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
f989fa9ac279d5a9c315aaf30c10785b.jpg

height: 6ft 9 inches
weight: 18 stone 5 pounds
hair: Shortcut brown hair and a short trimmed beard
eyes: Jet green with jet black pupils
body figure: Stout and bulky
clothing style: when he is in public he likes to wear red shirts and oddly Yellow school trousers and shoes. when he's at home, however, he just likes to wear red t-shirts and walk around in his boxers.
distinguishing features: He has very small ears almost like ovals and his nose is like a button nose almost.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices: Wilber is very nieve to things. People often leads him into things and he often agree's to it without thinking things over. This can cause him to get into danger or trouble in some instances. Wilber is also not very smart when he was younger he had to have support in school how he managed to get in the university was pretty much one mark on his exam. He is often called dumb but it doesn't matter to him since he often acknowledges it. He isn't a numb skull or anything it's just he often doesn't know the solution to simple problems and overthinks things sometimes. Another thing about Wilber is that he wears his heart on his sleeve. He often cares a bit too much about helping his friends. When he feels that he fails them he often goes through a pit of sadness that he felt he let everyone down and it is his fault for it. He also is terrified of losing people he cares about after what happened with Christine he is now terrified of doing anything wrong to his most caring and most loyal friends. He would apologise profusely if he's done anything wrong and would even do stuff for them to gain their forgiveness. Also sometimes he can often be just plain lazy. Not for the big things like helping his friends but the small things like tidying his room all that other small stuff.
virtues: Wilber is one of those friends that if you're a friend of his your a friend of his for life. He is the ideal friend you want a kind, considerate, compassionate and above all supportive friend. He is also a very good singer. He often sing's to himself depending on his situation gathering food, with his friends anytime really. He also has an optimistic personality he always tries to see the positive things in life and often tries to help others see his point of view.
Singing
Dancing
Caring for his friends
His neighbours in the 100 Acers
dislikes:
His neighbours being in danger
Bullies
People making fun of his weight in a mean way
Losing his friends
quirks: He often taps his lobe when he tries to think of a solution to his problem. Even saying think out loud.

He also has an irrational fear of elephants and weasels
XLp5RGc.gif

habits: Likes cooking and eating food

I N | D E P T H
history: Wilber was born in the neighbourhood 100 Acers. It was the perfect little neighbourhood with around 7-8 houses. When he was a kid about 6-7 he met a girl called Christine Robinson. they eventually became childhood friends the best in fact. They were inseparable. Until one day when they were 13, Christene told Wilber she was going to a boarding school. Knowing that he was on borrowed time with her he made sure to spend as much time with her as possible. Watching films going on walks through the park. Visiting his neighbours until the final week came. he visited her every day talking about how their day was until on the last day he ever saw her she said to him "Promise me that you'll always remember that you are braver than you believe, that your stronger than you seem and your smarter then you think and loved more then you know"

Wilber never forgot those words. But once Christine left he had a void and the only thing to fill that void was food. That's when he began to gain weight and if it wasn't for his beloved neighbours of the small town he would have eaten himself to death. when he was 16 his mother and father often made buisness trips so he is often left alone. But his parents always told Mrs Rue to keep an eye on him. Wilber wasn't always on his own, he always hanged around his closest friends such as Penny who he always called piglet since she was always smaller than him. Wilber often helps her with her anxiety.

Other people in his neighbourhood include Mr Cornilias Owlsworth although he often just calls him owl since he isn't really good at remembering big words. He often tutored him on subjects that he was stuck on. Then there was Mrs Rue and little Karl. Pooh's parent's told him that Mrs Rue got divorced back when Christine was still around so that he knew why Karl's father isn't there. There was also Mr Earl who is the eldest of the people in his neighbourhood. Everyone also knows he suffers from depression and likes to keep an eye on him and cheer him up on his bad days. Let's not forget Mrs Roberts she was the green thumb of the 100 acres. She often brings people cakes and food made from the crops in her garden especially carrot cake. She often has panic attacks when things are out of order but she tries to calm down now and then thanks to her neighbours.

Ten there was Tamra she was often on her pogo stick when penny and Wilber were outside playing. Her parent's say that she's hyperactive and she takes pills that help her calm down. But that doesn't affect her mood. She can get a little close and personal sometimes and can get violent when someone messes with his friends. Apart from that, she is a nice girl. Wilber decided he was going to be a children's entertainer to make people that maybe not having a good outlook on life have a new viewpoint in life. So with the help of Cornilias he just barely maniged to make it into the university. What will happen. Who knows?
theme song

S C H O O L I N G
year: 1st
electives: Performing Arts
major: Music and Entertainment
clubs Glee Cub
relationships: Christine Robinson: Most loved and best friend out of all of his friends
Tamra:A good fraind that helped him when Christene left and possible buisness partner (please pm me if you want to talk about it :D)
crush: Christene

Pm for relationships :)

Last edited:

B A S I C S
name: Lucius Tremain
nickname: Lucas
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Based off of: Lucifer (Cinderella)
tumblr_m0a434DsaE1qhe9xv.gif

A P P E A R A N C E
30352442-352-k554060.jpg

height: 5ft 9inches
weight: 12 stone 2 pounds
hair: Black often has the combover hair style
eyes: Dark brown.
body figure: Stern and lean
clothing style: He often wears lots of suits favoring his signature black and red style.
distinguishing features: his posture is always in good form. He never slouches and often is seen with a watch.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
vices (4+):
Lucas acts very pompously around other people due to his upbringing being a member of the Tremain family. This trait is proven by his mother's constant lessons in being well manned in high society. Lucius has a temper thanks to the local children Jaq and Gus who made a fool of him when he was young. Also, Lucas can often be mean to others; no one knows whether it is to be mean or if it's a defense mechanism of some kind. He doesn't know either. Another flaw that Lucas has is that he can often be made a fool. He is easily tricked and someone you can pull pranks on. Some people even say he is naive of the world outside of his estate.
virtues (4+)
There are upside's to him though, Lucas in the best of times can be a kind man if people give him a chance. Hell one time he negotiated with the two rivals Jaq and Gus to help him get a girl. Even though that didn't turn out well for him, he was nice to them for a period. He can also be dedicated to something once he is interested in it, even though he is stubborn it can also be a good thing. Once he's fixated on something, he won't stop until it is perfected to a tee. Lucas also try's his best to socialize with people and build connections. Sure some people think it's just him using people for leverage, but he's genuine when he respect's someone and respect's them in return regardless of social status.
likes (5+):
Lucas enjoys reading on occasions either it's a newspaper or a regular book. Also, he enjoys playing board games like chess or other types of games that require logic and skill. Lucas also likes acting for the guy often act's most of the time at home with the situation with his stepsister. He often enjoys to stitch he doesn't know why but yarn often has a calming effect on him when he sow's and knit's. Lastly Lucas also often likes people who know proper etiquette there is nothing worse than having dinner with someone who gorges themselves on food.
dislikes (5+):
As stated above he has a particular disdain for people who don't have proper etiquette. Furthermore, he doesn't like getting tricked or his flaws being pointed out in public. He also dislikes his mother at times along with his step-sister. Lucas is not a fan of people who try to get close to him since he thinks he's old enough to handle himself.
quirks: He often in smart attire even though it is his day off.
habits: He likes chess, gardening and hunting down animals with his mother.

I N | D E P T H
history (2+ paragraphs):
Lucifer was adopted at a young age by the Tremain family when he was around 8. He often spent a lot of time with his eldest sister Ella. They got along although he took a particulate distaste towards his step-sister, who teased him punched him where Ella had always been kind to him. Sure she told him off when he was bad and was up to mischief, but she never did anything to hurt him in any way. He was often close with his late father who took him in as if he was his own, showing him the mansion or the first time, taking him hunting as well as reading him bedtime story's at night.

His Mother, however, was a different story she often told him off for the smallest of things. One example being: not getting to her on time when she called. Always called a disgrace tot eh family behind his farther's back. When his father died, however, the abuse only has gotten worse. It got to a point where his mother told him that it was all Ella's fault that this was happening and then he believed it.

Once he started bullying and abusing Ella, the violence became less. He was accepted into the family and was not the center of turmoil. Ella still believed that there was good still left in Lucas, but it was up to him if he can see that for himself. They made her her a servant of the mansion; his mother ensured that she had the bare minimum of education and this was Lucas chance. None of his family has ever been accepted into Disney University before. Who knows, it may not just be him that might be going.

theme song:

S C H O O L I N G
year: 1st
electives: French, economics
major: Fashion Design
clubs: Fashion Club
relationships:
Peter Matthew Colemen: "my new nemesis I hate him but that doesn't mean I don't respect him"
Lucy Marie Emerson: "Seems okay a bit to nieve though I might need to keep my eye on her. She seems rich"
Wilber Peregrine: "that fat bastard is easy to trick I pick on him all the time but he always treat's it as if it's an accident"
Adira Violetta Facilier: " she's one of my close friends I ask her to model my clothing for me a few times. I, of course, repay her by making her dresses of her choice.Mainly purple...Suit's her"
June Maple Beckett: " that dumb blonde she looks at a tree and just stares at it impressed and nieve all the time. It's like she's a child"
Christine Robinson: she's about as dumb as that Wilber I don't know what she sees in him"
Hunter Blaize Jones: "that joke all he knows is how to lift weights that are not going to help you run a business like his farther's that's for sure"
Pace Lee Parker: "just another fool encouraging jurkulies to continue what he's doing"
Magen Aja Stravos: "she's okay I guess she doesn't get in my way i don't get in hers. She seems familiar though...."
Bethany Lily Weasley: "just some girl who is in her rebellious phase it'll pass but I fear she'll keep acting like child rather than face adulthood with grace"
Tamra Hannah Bianchi: "she should go to an asylum somewhere she needs help..."
Annabelle Barrie: "what do you mean I like her..haha of course not just because i play harmless tricks on her doesn't mean I like her...Idiot!"
Rafael de Milano: "I like his fashion sense might ask him to model my new summers line"
Danny Rockers: " No comment" (he respects her in his own right he knows what it's like to lose a parent and have a weight on your shoulders)
Salehe Adebowale: "that boy needs to learn some responsibility"
Piper Willow Montgomery: "I respect her independence maybe I can have a chat with her someday"
Jaxton Henry Hawkins: " I'll make sure nothing too bad happens to him I know how it is to lose a farther"
Oskar Larssen: "I need to keep a close eye on that boy who knows when he can sloop over the edge"
Gwendolyn Jones: " little princess in her castle thinks she's independent when she can easily get the entire university's male populace to do her homework"
Harlow DeNae Wesley: "I respect her from being grown up with a rough patch on her. maybe i can chill out with her one day maybe have a smoke."
Markie "Protector" Daniels: "She looks really good in men's clothing i need to ask her if she can mode a few things for me"
Lorelei Cambridge; " She is Adria's nemesis so she is my enemies to"
Xinthia Gwyn: "You want me to talk about you darling why am i not surprised "
crush: Cynthia gwyn& Annabelle Barrie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back