• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Drop-in RP?

.silver.

✨your local music therapist✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m 24 and have done writing roleplay since I was 12. I absolutely loved it but alas, adulting takes time and I also don’t want to roleplay as frequently as I used to. I’ve tried having slow-response threads, but they die out quickly. I’m certain there has to be other people out there in a similar situation.

I’d love to have a drop-in RP thread where you can just come and play wherever, either with a story line that allows for this or without one. Is that a thing that already exists? If I made one, would people be interested?

I’m 24 and have done writing roleplay since I was 12. I absolutely loved it but alas, adulting takes time and I also don’t want to roleplay as frequently as I used to. I’ve tried having slow-response threads, but they die out quickly. I’m certain there has to be other people out there in a similar situation.

I’d love to have a drop-in RP thread where you can just come and play wherever, either with a story line that allows for this or without one. Is that a thing that already exists? If I made one, would people be interested?

You would have a better shot asking that question in interest checks, where people look for new RPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back