• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โœฉ ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I came back online after taking my dog from a walk and was immediately greeted with "Max and Lewis crashed into each other!!!" so now i'm on reddit finding video lmao

MCLAREN GOT FIRST AND SECOND WHAT IS THIS???
My Lando-Daniel heart is just aaaaaaaaa

so i did say I'm interested and now I am making the character sheet. (this long template is killing me but it's so pretty~) i am thinking of making my own role, how does 2nd place hogger sounds? or like 3rd place hogger? I'm trying to make some one who doesn't fit any of the category since he doesn't show his full potential. and hence he always just do enough effort to win a certain place in the race.

Last edited:
so i did say I'm interested and now I am making the character sheet. (this long template is killing me but it's so pretty~) i am thinking of making my own role, how does 2nd place hogger sounds? or like 3rd place hogger? I'm trying to make some one who doesn't fit any of the category since he doesn't show his full potential. and hence he always just enough effort to win a certain place in the race.
So like he's cursed to always get a certain place. That works actually. Nico Hulkenberg was in the sport for many years but never got a podium so that sort of stuff does happen.

So like he's cursed to always get a certain place. That works actually. Nico Hulkenberg was in the sport for many years but never got a podium so that sort of stuff does happen.
something like that yeah, so he doesn't really stand out. it's almost sound like a running gag honestly.

Well someone would probably catch on at some point. It's a big sport and there are eyes everywhere.
of course but it won't be something spectacular, just a guy who hogs the same spot. now i shall be left to scream and cry while writing the rest of this character sheet.

so i did say I'm interested and now I am making the character sheet. (this long template is killing me but it's so pretty~) i am thinking of making my own role, how does 2nd place hogger sounds? or like 3rd place hogger? I'm trying to make some one who doesn't fit any of the category since he doesn't show his full potential. and hence he always just do enough effort to win a certain place in the race.
For roles and positions, the general idea was:

The King - P1 often (challenged by Kingslayer)
Kingslayer - P2
Prodigy - P3

Could go for P4-P6 if you wanted, ala what seems to be Pierre Gasly's luck recently (with the exception of his crash).

4th place it is, done and done. now i shall hit the hay, do tell if there's anything i need fixing.

Last edited:
somewhere on in-universe youtube, there is a compilation video of everytime Sasha has pulled a bag of candy out of nowhere during a press conference and shared it with Ross

it is at least 5 minutes long
now we know who's the fav driver he is going to hang out with, ben 2.0

Felix: "This is why everyone likes Sacha. He always provides the goods."

Ross: *zoning out in a press conference*
Sasha: *pulls out a bag of candy*
Ross: "Now you have my attention."

Users who are viewing this thread