• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โœฉ ๐จ๐จ๐œ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

RIPSaidCone

tolmie

• intro

theme

a moment apart

overview.

F1
    Twenty drivers, ten teams, eighteen tracks and with an audience of over five hundred million people, the 2022 Formula One World Championship is officially underway. Beginning in Melbourne, Australia at the start of the year, the best of the best will compete against one another in a challenge of skill, technical achievement and sheer luck.

It doesn't matter how you got here, the only thing that matters is that you're here, at the pinnacle of international motorsport and with the eyes of the world on you, criticizing and breaking-down your every move with statistics and historical examples for comparison. Perform well and thrive, a hero for the next generation to look up to, or crash and burn (sometimes literally) only remembered as the butt of jokes on internet forums or media pundit talk shows. Backed by millions of supporters from your home country, your family and your friends, you're going to need all the support you can get. Manage the expectations of both your team, and the media. Befriend your fellow drivers, or become known for your aggression both on and off the track, whichever works best.

Known for it's fair share of drama and controversy, the world of Formula One is just as much about the off-track politics between the teams as it is the inter-driver rivalries in the heat of a world-famous grand prix. Supposed teammates fighting for the higher position to prove their superiority in the dynamic, unexpected betrayal from one driver as they sign for a rival team, yet must continue to work with the team they have just betrayed for the rest of the current season. Two notorious rivals, each battling for the championship taking each other out of the race at the first turn, neither willing to let the other go past and resulting in a significant crash, leading to a surprise victory from a previously unknown driver. A fist fight breaking out in the paddock even. These are just some of the potential stories for this year of racing.. And what a year it will be.

-- Inspired by the Netflix series Drive to Survive, and real events in Formula One racing, this plot will follow the 2022 World Championship, as our gathering of characters make their way across the world, visiting iconic track locations in places like Monaco, China, Britain, Italy, Japan, Canada and Australia to name but a few. As much of a celebrity plot as it is a racing one, with all of the social media interaction, press conferences, controversies, parties and PR events that come with it, I hope to make this experience as exciting as possible, with twists and turns at every corner, dramatic events at races resulting in consequences between the relationships of our characters and with off-track drama influencing what happens on the track as well.

DISCLAIMER: No, you don't need to know a lot (or anything really) about F1 to participate, I've got it all under control! (:

intro

roles

rules

drive to survive

season
four

genre

celebrity, drama

status

accepting

gm

RIPSaidCone

spots open

6/7

question

answer

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

well this is the part where i get to admit i got so excited that i've been working on a completely ridiculous sheet for the past week and now i get to decide if i want to trim it down to fit the matchy template or if i just go nuts

well this is the part where i get to admit i got so excited that i've been working on a completely ridiculous sheet for the past week and now i get to decide if i want to trim it down to fit the matchy template or if i just go nuts
Go nuts I'll go crazy too uwu

Nicely done, honestly might use that code instead for my character, with some color changes. When I initially saw it, thought he was gonna be Belgian due to the color palette lmao.

I was trying to do the red bull color scheme, which unfortunately looks both belgian and german lmao

Hey for fellow F1 newbies, I'm gonna compile some resources that I've found while learning about the sport!

F1 Reddit, in particular their wiki and the daily discussion posts

The official F1 youtube channel, especially the "what F1 feels like" playlist

And then a big overview vid for new fans, including the history

And of course Drive to Survive on Netflix, which is...a little biased (they do not like Max Verstappen??), but assumes you know absolutely nothing about F1 coming in. The guy who did the good big overview also does an excellent critique video of it here.

I'll probably edit this post if I find more good stuff, just to keep everything in one place.

I'm still unsure if I should make Felix a Rookie or not
Edit: I'll make him a Rookie but it's very clear that he's talented and deserves his spot since he's the underdog

Last edited:
Lol! Seb is a full badass for the shit he pulled in Hungary when he wore his activist stuff during the national anthem.
Also this just popped up in my fyp. I wrote that Felix likes racooons... Why is tiktok listening to everything...

I came back online after taking my dog from a walk and was immediately greeted with "Max and Lewis crashed into each other!!!" so now i'm on reddit finding video lmao

MCLAREN GOT FIRST AND SECOND WHAT IS THIS???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back