• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Drinking game

miyotakahashi

Miyo Takahashi
Miyo shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She didn't know anybody here. It's like high school all over again, being the new kid in school. She swallowed her bile as she scanned the crowd.

It was a random party she got dragged to. There was this drunk woman, redhead with big boobs who just slung her arms around Miyo and said, "Lezz go, they're waiting for usss!"
Miyo tried to protest, "Um, I think you got the wrong person?" She blinked, her ruby eyes filled with confusion.
The redhead lady stood as straight as she could and stared at the blonde. "Eh?" She narrowed her already half-lidded eyes. "Nevermind. You can come with us! The more the merrier!"
Being 4'11" isn't a joke when things like this happen. Miyo opened her mouth and was about to say something but the drunk lady started singing. "Toniiiiiight, weeeee are youuuuuuung! So let's set the world on fiiiiiire! We can go briiiighter than the suuuuuuuuuuuuuun!"
Miyo couldn't help but chuckle. She reminded Miyo of her friends from back home. Maybe one drink won't hurt. And she probably won't hurt me. She glanced sideways as the unsteady woman hiccuped. Nope, wouldn't be able to hurt a fly.

Miyo heard the party before she saw it. The music was loud, the beat was eccentric and lively. It was 2AM but it vibrated on the ground and it echoed on the streets as if nobody lived next door. Must be nice to live around here.
"Here we areee!" The redhead woman sang and she ran off and started kissing the first guy she saw outside the house smoking a cigarette. The poor guy dropped his cigarette in surprise but did not complain as he clung to her like glue.
Miyo just went straight inside, not wanting to watch what would happen next with the two drunk people outside. It was a little bit crowded. Her eyes zoomed in on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. It was filled with canned and bottled booze. She grabbed a can of cider and was going to walk somewhere when she got dragged into the kitchen.

Thus, the present situation.
There were a lot of people around and Miyo didn't know what to do.
"Right! Drinking gameeee!" There was a small roulette on the table. each slot was lined up with a shot. They were in different colors. "Soooo, I have this game on my phone that tells you what the dare is. And if you can't do the dare, you have to take two spins on the roulette and drink two shots! If you have done the dare, you don't drink and nominate someone else in the group to take your shots. Is that clear?" The brunette who seemed to be the house owner aka music blaster spoke out loud so everyone could hear the rules. "Also, there are safe shots there like water or lemonade or a shot of coca-cola. So, don't worry." She laughed mischeviously like there was only one harmless shot in there. "Ooookay, I need everyone's names!" She talked to everyone one by one, not even saying hi or anything. Literally just asking what their name is. When she came around, she stopped at Miyo and grinned. "I haven't seen you around. Are you new?"
Miyo nodded absent-mindedly."Kind of."
"Good. You're gonna like this." Brunette barked a laugh. "'Kay, what's your name?"
"Miyo Takahashi."
"No need for the last name, I'm not the police." She typed Miyo's name and placed her phone in the middle of the table. There was a wheel on the screen with everyone's names on them. She tapped the middle of the wheel and it started spinning. All eyes were on the phone as they all waited excitedly on whose name it would land on.
Miyo's palm began to sweat as it slowed down dangerously close to... Ah, sh--.
"Miyo! The newbie!" House owner excitedly announced and started to read the dare. "Tell the best yo mama joke. If no one laughs, you drink four sips." She laughed. "Okay, so if you don't do the dare, you like, drink four sips out your can, plus do the roulette. You get it?"
"Yeah..." Miyo gulped.
"Alright."She snickered.

Miyo could feel their eyes burning through her. It was unnerving. Aah, let me remember even one--Yes, I do remember.
"Um, yo mama so fat, she walked past the telly and I missed a whole season of The Walking Dead..."
She prayed to the gods that at least, even one of them, would snicker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:
(1) All who would like to join the game may join with an introduction like this.
(2) I will be the only one to post the dares. So if you replied, I will reply back with a dare, and then you decide what you want to do.
(3) You can control other characters in the game as long as theyr'e not someone's character. (Like the party owner. Or the redhead chick. Any random people.)
(4) There will be a sequence with replying. (Example, me first, then person number 2, then person number 3. And then person number 4. Person number 2 cannot butt in and should wait for their turn to reply.) It applies to everyone. The sequence will be posted in between, when I post the dares. (Example, if person 3 joins the game. Then I post a dare for person 3, I will also list the sequence there, like who goes next. But person number 4 don't post anything yet because person number 3 has to do the dare first before. After person 3 replies, then person 4 can reply. A dare will be given to person 4. And same process. Person 5 can't reply til person 4 does the dare.) Is that explanation simple? Haha >//< I fail at explaining stuff.
(5) If you are next after a person does the dare, you can control the crowd's reaction. You can be as savage as you want or be nice. (Example, like my intro. You can control if nobody laughs, or if someone laughs. Then if nobody laughs, that means Miyo will have to drink 4 sips and then spin and take two shots.) But you cannot reply yet after someone has replied to you. You have to wait for your turn and then you can explain there what happened. Like when you took that shot and it tasted like piss or something like that. Haha
(6) The dares will come from a phone app to be fair.
(7) After your intro, please put two numbers in from 1 to 8. (Just at the end of your paragraph.) They determine which shots you get or which shots the person gets when you nominate someone to drink. I will post it with the dare. (Example: "Dare: Eat a chocolate cake in five seconds. Shots: Tequila and energy drink.) And then you can reply what you wanna do with the dare.

Hope I explained it very well.
Let's have fun! Any questions, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back