• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Story Outline Come one, Come all, to the Dreamscape Circus where your wildest imagination comes to life! Here we have many freaks that have been cast out by society, but this is our home, and we train every day to bring you the most spectacular events ever! With every act we bring you, for every marvelous event, you will be enthralled to come back and see us every time we're in town! And to those who have been cast out because you are different, whether you are young or old, no matter what kind of freaky you are. Come to us, and let your freak fly as our family is never big enough! We welcome you with open arms and will find something that fits you, your very own act, and title!

World info: The world is normal present-day except every so often there is a person born with some sort of oddity that makes them strange, some sort of power.

I am going to be the Ring Leader first and foremost, but if you are interested please let me know! I will likely use Discord for the OOC and I ask everyone plays at least two characters! Every spot only has one spot open for now, except Ring Leader and Ring Leader apprentice those will always have only one spot, the max will be 7 people total including me so I need 6 people who want to play. This is supposed to be mostly light-hearted and mainly platonic relationships, but I'm not against some romantic relationships springing up.

Character Positions 17+:
Ring Leader (TAKEN - by me)
Ariel Acts (Tightrope, acrobatics, trapeze, aerial silk, straps, aerial ring. Ect.)
Clowns/Comedy Acts
Animal Tamers/Trainers
Jugglers
Contortionists
Trampoline

Apprentice Positions 8-16:
Ring Leader Apprentice
Ariel Acts Apprentice
Clowns/Comedy Acts Apprentice
Animal Tamers/Trainers Apprentice (TAKEN - by me)
Jugglers Apprentice
Contortionists Apprentice
Trampoline Apprentice

Last edited:
So that everyone has a chance to play an adult and an apprentice, also so that there aren't too many people here. If everyone plays 2 characters then there will be only 7 people including myself but 14 characters. ^^' I have another group rp up and going and there are 22 people I do not want another big group rp XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back