• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dreams Fandom & Fantasy Search (Craving D&D, Mass Effect & Warcraft)

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Hello there!

I think it's finally time to take on a few more roleplays, and so I come searching for partners! I am mostly interested in fantasy and fandom roleplays (as you may have guessed), and am currently looking for a few partners to start up roleplays with! If any of my ideas interest you, please PM me. Feel free to leave a comment in the thread if you are unable to PM, though old comments will be removed regularly.

Please be 18 or over, I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with anything younger. Now onto the fun stuff!

• I am 28 years old, male, and in the EST time zone. I've been roleplaying for about 13 years now.
    • I prefer to roleplay either in PMs here or on Discord.
    • I am really only interested in romance, non-romantic roleplays don't interest me. With that being said I don't want romance to be the sole focus, that gets boring quickly.
    • I am only looking for MxF and FxF roleplays, and in a MxF roleplay I would like to play the male.
    • OOC chat is necessary, I like becoming friends with anyone I roleplay with. I love fawning over the characters of a roleplay, discussing plot details and just general chatter!
    • You'll never get less than 2 paragraphs out of me, usually 2-6. That being said I have no real upper limit, I just write as the story demands. I can get out 3 meaty paragraphs in around 20 minutes.
    • I usually post at least once a day, but can go much higher if you have the time to sit down with me. I don't mind roleplaying for hours straight, though I know some people get tired of that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back