• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern dreams do come true [cs]

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• title here

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

✧ i'm trusting you all to read these, so please do!
✧ you must have discord, as all the ooc plotting and communication will happen in a discord server
this is not first come first serve if you want to apply for a role, feel free! even if you see someone else has applied. i will be choosing who gets which role based on how i think their character would fit into the dynamic as well as you as an rper would fit in with everyone else!
✧ i'd like you to post at least 2 paragraphs per post, which is pretty reasonable in my opinion. low muse is okay, but please don't just post a couple sentences, it's really hard to reply to! i'm obviously not too upset over improper capitalization, but please be aware of proper spelling and grammar!
✧ i tried my best to give each character a certain place they're good at so everyone's kind of even, but also feel free to branch out! it's your character, do as you wish, but please don't have a character that's essentially perfect at everything!
✧ unique characters are encouraged! cookie-cutter characters are boring, so please feel free to give your character as much depth as you want!
✧ speaking of characters, realistic fcs only !
✧ i'm all for talking out of character, i encourage it, but please keep drama and arguing to private messages. if you're having issues with other users, please let me know and i'll try my best to help!
✧ please include trigger warnings for sensitive or intense subjects! i thank you in advance!
✧ just for the sake of everyone living in the same house, i'd very much prefer if all characters are 21 or older.
✧ and this will have some mature themes happening, so i am going to say all rpers must be 18+
✧ all rpn rules apply!

things to put in your cs
- obviously the basics; name, age, role, dob, sexuality, gender + pronouns
- personality
- however you want to have it! as traits, a paragraph, just something to explain why they are the way they are
- background/history
- history always adds to the character & helps create some interesting plot points. it can always be tweaked if you're accepted and you want to plot with someone!
- their social media analytics
- how many followers they have on their different platforms + a little blurb about their content, what they're known for, etc.
- headcannons
- hcs are just little random blurbs about your character! they're so much fun and it helps see them in a more realistic light. if you're confused about them you can ask me & i'm 100% willing to give examples from my previous characters! if you could include at least 15 hcs, that'd be great

Last edited:
CAL
name
callum hugo lavendar

nickname(s)
the most common nickname is cal

d.o.b.
may 21st

p.o.b.
seattle, washington

sexuality
bi disaster

role
the editor

ethnicity
he has some greek and italian in his family history
better than that
sub-radio

virtues
sweetheart: cal has very often been called a "golden retriever". the sweetest boy for as long as his friends can remember & always looking to help others

attentive: cal pays attention and takes note of almost everything. you mention you like a certain kind of candy? cal makes sure to grab some for you whenever he sees it. you mention that you don't like rollercoasters? cal will offer to sit with you while the rest of the group goes on it

protective: cal's first instinct is to protect his loved ones. whether that's in a sweet and caring way, or if it's in a defensive, assertive way. cal's never one to let his loves ones be hurt or bullied or anything of the sort

vices
short attention-span: ever since cal was a kid, he was diagnosed with ADHD; more-so attention deficit than hyper-active. cal's attention tends to jump around from topic to topic, hobby to hobby, it's rare that something keeps his focus for longer than an hour or two. cal describes it as "following the serotonin".

fidgety: cal's never been a good liar, or good under pressure. his immediate give-away is that he's fidgety and nervous. messing with his hands, bouncing his leg, eyes jumping around. it's a strange dynamic because cal normally is good with confrontation, but when it comes to any stressful situations, he starts to freak a little bit.

trust issues: oh buddy does our good ol cal have trust issues. he doesn't trust when people are behind him or when they suddenly put their hands on him or try to physically touch him without him knowing/giving consent. it also takes a long time for him to fully open up to people. yea sure he'll talk to people & be vulnerable, but for someone to see callum as he is, being real & opening up about his past? that's extremely rare.

to say that cal's been through a lot in his life would be a massive understatement. you would think from all the trauma and hardship that he's endured that he'd be this cold, harsh, shell of a man. but cal has somehow found a way to be the exact opposite of all of that. he's never let his pain and his trauma ruin or define him. of course, he has his bad days like everyone and yea there still might be some aspects in which he'll never be the same since before the trauma; but he's still callum. callum hugo lavendar. he never tells anyone about what happened to him because he doesn't want anyone judging him or trying to treat him like some delicate vase; tip toe around him so he doesn't break. that would just make everything worse & all callum has wanted to do for the past five years is to forget everything that happened to him.
for people that know what he's been through and he how happy and cheery he is, they might assume he's faking a persona. those people simply don't know callum, truly. callum's first instinct when meeting people is to smile and greet them. he's always been an outgoing sweetheart, even if his trauma has turned him into a more reserved person, it doesn't stop callum from being himself.

PERSONA
you think i'm crazy; stupid and lazy but i know what i'm doing

height
6'0

weight

build
cal's fairly tall and lanky, with a good bit of muscle

hair
dark brown hair, almost black, which he tends to wear fairly short, but if he ever let it grow out it would show the slightest bit of wave to it

eyes
soft brown eyes

fc
dylan o'brien
https:///www.history-and-background.com/callum.lavendar
where it began
cal was always an incredibly bubbly, happy, outgoing kid growing up. he always had so much energy to use up and with his mother who always stayed home with him, she had to get creative. when callum was still so young, his mom found different activities for him to partake in; swimming, and gymnastics were the biggest ones. cal loved them the most, it expelled the most energy and he got to do the most.

both callum's mother and father were present in his life, they were happily married & by every standard of the word, they were a "happy family". but they were also a middle class family. so while it was cal's mother's choice to stay home with callum while he grew up, his dad had to still be out and about working. this naturally resulted in callum being more attached to his mother than his father.

so it was especially painful when his mother got sick and passed away. it was so sudden, callum never had the time to process the idea of losing his mom. before he knew it, he was sitting in the front row at her funeral. he was only ten years old, and all of a sudden it was just him and his dad.

in the months to come, it was hard to get by. it took quite a long time for both cal and his father to come to terms with the fact that his mother was gone, but for the longest time, cal wasn't going to school or swim meets or even gymnastics practice. however, slowly but surely he started to get back into a rhythm; a rhythm without his mother

all the dark places

TRIGGER WARNING// MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE AND SELF HARM
two years after his mother passed away, once cal turned 12, his dad remarried. however, when cal met his dad's new wife, he was a little stunned; as she was 19 and fresh out of high school (actually a dropout but his dad told him to shut up about it). however, she seemed to make his dad happy and that's all cal was concerned about.

but the more his dad's wife was around, the more cal realized there was something off about her. maybe his dad couldn't see it but callum absolutely could. he could see it in how her eyes stayed glued to him whenever she and his father went to his swim meets. he could see it in how her eyes wandered over his body whenever he got out of the shower. he could see it in how her hand would smack his butt whenever he came inside from being in the pool. callum tried to ignore it, but it continued to get harder and harder. it was especially hard when he became a teenager in high school and all his friends would ever say was how hot his "step mom" was.

when callum turned 14, his dad was still overprotective of him and he still didn't trust him enough to stay home alone. he had a business trip over the weekend and he left callum home with his wife. it would be an understatement to say that weekend was the worst of his life. his dad's wife quickly took advantage of cal. she pressured him into drinking alcohol, lowering his inhibitions, then began to sit all too close to him while they watched tv. callum was completely out of it and didn't realize what was happening and before his brain caught up to reality, her mouth was where it was never supposed to be. callum wanted to throw up, on top of the alcohol and now this, he felt more sick than ever. she continued the oral, forcing him to finish, so she could use that as a sign of him "enjoying" it.

it only got worse from there. the entire weekend she was having her way with him. cal had no idea what to do, he didn't know how to defend himself, he was always taught never to hit a girl and respect people who are older than you, and he was still just a kid. from that weekend on it got worse and worse and by the time he turned 17, she already took his virginity by force, and had completely violated him in ever sense of the word. callum felt trapped, he had never felt so trapped in his life.

the only pain he could compare that to was when his mom died, but even this was so much worse. the death of his mother was somehow still filled with love and hope and good memories. but this was nothing like that.

as things continued at home, cal found himself unable to focus on school or swim or even gymnastics; the one thing that had proven to be the best outlet for him throughout the past three years. he couldn't take it, he hated his life so much. he hated waking up every day. every morning when he opened his eyes, he felt a huge sinking feeling in his chest.

one day his father found callum locked in the bathroom, blood all over him and the floor & a bottle of pills next to him. his father had never been more terrified. first his wife and now his son? he couldn't lose both of them. he rushed his son, the light of his life, to the hospital. thankfully they were able to save him and reverse the damage he did to himself. however, it resulted in multiple stitches in his arms and now has an incredibly sensitive stomach.

once he was physically okay, his father admitted him into the psych ward, where callum quickly spilled the truth about everything; about how his father's new wife had been abusing him.

his father's heart shattered. he couldn't believe that he had been so blind to what was going on. he took on the blame and responsibility, feeling more guilty than he ever had in his life. if he would've just not remarried, his son would've never had to endure this pain. but callum didn't blame his dad, of course not. it's not like he purposefully married a pedofile. callum only blamed himself for not being able to defend himself and he felt he had allowed this to happen to himself.

whatever the case may be, cal's dad immediately sought legal action. he pursued a divorce and pressed every charge they could against her. thankfully the police were able to find her guilty and locked her away for a long long long time. callum's father promised to never remarry, but cal was just hoping everything would be done now. he was just wanting to most past this chapter in his life.

when cal was admitted to the hospital, he dropped out of school. he was almost done, with just two years left to go, but after everything that happened, there was no way he could go back. he felt ashamed, dirty, he knew that everyone at school & in the whole town would be spreading rumors about him and giving him ugly looks. and he knew he couldn't take that.

cal's dad was as supportive as someone could be. yea sure, his dad wanted his son to have a good education; what parent didn't? but he also understood that his son had gone through more than he could ever imagine. he understood that cal was suffering from multiple mental and psychological "side effects" that he might never understand. but cal's dad didn't have to understand everything his son was going through, he just knew he could support him as best as he could. he tried to help him find and apply for jobs, he tried to find a way to get him to work for him at his company, but nothing seemed to stick. nobody wanted a 17 year old drop out working for them.

that's when callum found editing. (must plot w/ viral star for more) the more he edited videos and content in general, he quickly realized how natural it came to him. he realized that editing brought back his passion for life. the more callum dove into editing the more he found himself wanting to go back to practicing gymnastics and swimming, even if it was just for fun. his dad was thrilled to see callum becoming his old self again; even if he had changed, he could see the light in his eyes.

when callum and his online friends made the decision of moving to LA in a house together, his dad was slightly hesitant. sure they lived in washington & it wasn't too terrible a drive between california and washington, but he was still protective of his son. but callum was thrilled at the idea. and the more he talked with his dad, the more his dad understood.

if callum moved out to LA with his friends, he wouldn't have to worry about people giving him looks, he wouldn't have to worry about everyone already knowing his past, he wouldn't have to worry about people spreading rumors and judging him on what they thought happened to him. callum could start over, with his group of friends that already loved callum for who he was, not pitying him for his past.

ultimately, his dad was okay with it. he was still nervous, but what parent isn't nervous when their child first moves out (even if his child was twenty-two years old, that will always be his child).
LIKES: summer, swimming, gymnastics, trampolines, the beach, big cities, lazy days, gaming w/ friends, cozy games, action games, ice cream, soda, dark chocolate, rgb lights on any of his gaming stuff

DISLIKES: the cold, being trapped inside all day, the mountains, bugs, white chocolate, games with no goal, games that are impossible to beat, overly sappy romantic movies.
STUFF
ANALYTICS

instagram;; @cal.hug ;; 130k followers

twitter;; @hug.cal ;; 175k follwers

youtube;; cal lavendar ;; 125k subscribers

twitch;; calhuglav;; 25k follwers

cal really doesn't have a very big following. he's really only known for his work as an editor; only recently has he appeared in other people's videos, but even then he doesn't even have a face cam. he's shown his face on his instagram, but he just hasn't mustered up the confidence to stream or record with a face cam. but he's been making some apperances in his friends videos with gaming collabs like prop hunt, fall guys, minecraft among us, mario kart, and whatever else his friends are up to. he's just recently started to have a small fanbase, even though cal wouldn't call it a fanbase, just people who enjoy his content. he hasn't posted many of his own videos anywhere, just an editing compilation on his youtube every now and then, but sometimes he just wants to vibe with some people so he'll stream when he's in the mood.

☾ emphasis on bi DISASTER
☼ was convinced he only found guys attractive (due to past)
☾ then realized he was forcing himself to
☼ still finds guys attractive
☾ but he love girls as well
☼ would probably be labeled as a simp
☾ he loves when women
☼ despite his adhd brain, he has the possibility of being chill
☾ you know he's running low on social battery when he zones out
☼ or when he's just in his phone
☾ tends to observe during social gatherings
☼ enjoys being behind the scenes
☾ but he doesn't mind being involved
☼ he just prefers being behind the scenes to know how everything works
☾ loves having a small following
☼ gets flustered easily
☾ like REALLY easily
☼ literally if someone COMPLIMENTS him in the SLIGHTEST
☾ entire face goes red
☼ his face goes red & then someone says "awwwwhh you're cute when you're all blushy like that"
☾ and then he continues to get even MORE blushy
☼ his face also goes red when he sees someone he finds attractive doin something risque
☾ you will literally always know who he has a crush on because he's garbage at hiding it
☼ secretly INCREDIBLY musical
☾ literally only the viral star & innovator knows
☼ he has a good bunch of insturments he plays
☾ he only brought his ukulele and keyboard with him tho
☼ but he secretly has song writing software on his computer
☾ and has already written quite a few songs (never released em tho)
☼ really enjoys roller skating
☾ has those cool roller skating hightop shoes you see on tik tok
☼ where you just flick your heel and the wheels pop out
☾ his knees are covered in scars because he's eaten shit so many times from them
☼ loves stickers
☾ and buttons
☼ and pins
☾ you know it's his because it's covered in one of the three
☼ pillow forts
☾ childish yet the brains of the group
☼ seriously, is babey
☾ has an esa, a golden retriever named noodle
☼ noodle is a year old
☾ big ol sweet tooth
☼ honestly, how is he in such good shape ?
☾ he has a massive sweet stash in his room
☼ he generally likes to share
☾ but if you try to take from his stash he might kill you
☼ physical touch is his love language
☾ but you have to ask him first. "can i play with your hair?" "can i trace patterns on your skin?" "can i lay my head on your lap?"
☼ once you have his consent he fucking loves the physical touch
☾ turns into a literally puppy if you play with his hair, or trace patterns on his skin
☼ he'll just lay down and become putty in your hands
☾ (poor boy is so touch starved all his friends are online)
☼ please don't sneak up behind him; please please please
☾ he's incredibly sweet an innocent
☼ but if you sneak up on him or touch him without his consent
☾ he might break your arm out of pure fear
☼ homeboy is still ripped
☾ tends to wear hoodies and baggy clothes to hide his figure
☼ he's not very comfortable with people knowing what his bare body looks like
☾ and doesn't like when people stare at him or make comments about him

HCS
dad
cal you sure you're gonna be okay?
you know i love you
i just want you to be okay
i know dad
i'm gonna be fantastic, don't worry !
i love you too !!
02:41
July 7th, 2021
iMessage
Sun 2:40 PM
dad
cal you sure you're going to be okay?
coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

58147854b8729d7f7ed616cacbbe4afc.jpg

/hai\

Tomoko Yamamoto, the "cutie"

4-ganbaru-basics.jpg

Sexuality: bisexual

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 96

Appearance
Standing at 4'10", Tomoko is remarkably small, possessing a fittingly-slender, ectomorph frame. Her hair, naturally black, is almost always dyed into a variety of different colors--blonde, brown, pink, and other, more wacky colors. Her skin is pale, eyes naturally brown, though this may vary, of course. Her attire, likewise, varies wildly, possessing no genuine pattern save for its on uncanny selection, ranging from simple sweaters and jeans to a whole range of much more colorful, unique clothing. Tomoko quite openly cosplays, as well, and has a particular knack for aesthetics. Everything must match, in every way; from eye, to hair, to attire, all performs of presentation, appealing to her strangely-strict guidelines. All for, of course, coming from a place of passion.

Personality
Few are as motivated and determined as Tomoko. Even fewer, even in the face of seemingly-endless backlash, pursue their passions as strongly as she. For she, Tomoko, has long labored to get where she is, pushing through trials and tribulations to not only prove her own passion, but genuinity. And to, through all this, maintain a positive, happy, go-lucky, energetic attitude. An exhausting endeavor to some, yet, to Tomoko, a worthwhile one, a necessary one. One that she, remarkably, conquers with finesse. To those who would shame her, a simple smile, washing through or around the cruelty as a river would the largest rocks. Often has she stated that she forgives all that shame her, believing them to be more misguided than anything else. To her, the compliments, the genuine appreciation far exceeds the negativity that comes with her charge, and she would seemingly take a thousand insults for a single, genuine compliment. To this end, she is quite the emotional individual, an empath to the letter, but, perhaps naively, tends to bottle up her negativity under experienced resilience. She scarcely shares her feelings with others, instead opting to smile, and work harder, and harder, believing that, at the end of the day, hard work, following her passions and love, will ultimately drown out the pain. A belief that has, thus far, held true. For now.

History
Born in California, Tomoko grew within a loving, caring family, though strict in their guidelines for her. She had to, at a young age, learn her "native" tongue, Japanese, and demonstrate prowess within school. Prowess that she, indeed, possessed. For, to the relative shock to her parents, Tomoko showcased a high amount of motivation to not only succeed, but relentlessly pursue that which she so heartedly desires. Be is the arts, or simply wanting to climb up something, Tomoko proved herself persistent and determined. This burning passion of hers carried her through her youth, though her passions often changed with the rising sun, rotating from legos to other various toys to, eventually, the arts, music, dressing. These focuses of hers, acquired around her teenage years, proved to be her favorites. She became practically obsessed with them, drawing, singing, and stylizing herself however she saw fit. Yet, unfortunately, as a result, her grades began to suffer. Her parents, loving as they were, became concerned, and out of a place of love, began barring Tomoko from pursuing her dreams, believing that her education within school far, far more important. This resulted in a significant friction betwixt both herself and her family, as Tomoko, throughout middle and high school, attempted to--in futility--pursue her passions. It was only nearing her senior year that she began to have restrictions loosened up on her. It is here that she discovered streaming, and it clicked immediately. She rapidly began to expand her horizons, acquiring a name for herself: that 'cute' girl, that 'quirky' girl. It became a home for her, unable to express her passions anywhere else, not whilst her parents still barred her from anything physical. Hence, she settled online, working around the restrictions placed onto her, her parents wholly oblivious, for now. Eventually, she graduated with decent grades, but found herself at an impasse: she had graduated well, her grades good, albeit begrudgingly on her end. She, therefore, was practically required by her parents to attend a college. This, she could no longer accept. She had long labored to create an identity online, and figured that, if there were many others doing it, she could do it herself.

And so, Tomoko carved her own path, utilizing what little funds her parents granted to her on this solo-mission of hers to create a future. She traveled to LA, the place where dreams come true for artists of all kinds, and found others to move into a home with, alongside a dear partner.

Relationships
Mother: tense, a rather difficult thing for Tomoko to speak of; to her, a saddening part of her life, and one she hopes to one day recover.

Father: akin to her mother, albeit in a more positive light. It was he that had given her the financial support she required to carve her own path, minimal as it was.

The Gamer: Tomoko's beloved, though details are expectantly lacking for obvious reasons.

The Social Butterfly: her best friend, dearest comrade, and an individual for whom she'd stick out her neck far for.

The Editor: TBD

The Viral Star: TBD

The Innovator: TBD

Analytics, Platforms, Content, Renown & Followers
Tomoko's streaming analytics are on the higher-end of average, but possesses a high retention rate; her viewers are disproportionately loyal, consistently viewing her content, rather than having a bloated several million followers, but only a very small fraction of them actually viewing the content. Whilst streaming, she averages around 10,000-15,000 (occasionally more, depending on the content of the stream) viewers, with around 120,000 followers. She primarily streams games, but may occasionally do an art stream, music stream, make-up-self-care-stream or a vlog. On social media, the story is different, with her possessing a far higher amount of followers, but a smaller fraction of engagement. She has around 500,000 followers on social media, but only gets a modest few thousand or hundred "likes" per her regular, day-to-day posting, though her higher-quality selfies possess a far higher average likes, rounding up to 10,000-80,000 avg. each. To this end, Tomoko is known for her frequent musings about both herself and her S/O, feelings, her art, short clips of her playing music, singing, or clips her successes and failures whilst streaming. She is primarily known for her selfies, however, with these photos typically accruing tens of thousands of likes, if not more on occasion.

Headcanons!

Tomoko often makes short-clip motivational videos of herself to post on social media

♡ Tomoko frequently does free art-raffles, seeing it as the perfect opportunity to improve her skills

Tomoko love sea shanties, and often sings them on stream

♡ Although poor at multiplayer games, Tomoko is known her for stubbornness and unwillingness to give up, requesting rematches if she can

♡ Tomoko's favorite multiplayer games are MOBAs, MMORPGs, FPS', RTS', whilst her favorite singleplayer games are VNs, RPGs, CRPGs, and OWSCs such as Minecraft

♡ Tomoko is known for interacting heavily with her viewers in all sorts of ways, such as viewer-based games like Jackbox TV, or leading massive raids in MMORPGs

♡ Tomoko knows a lot of random words for a variety of different languages due to her often listening to foreign music

♡ Tomoko loves cosplaying, and wears all sorts of attire, ranging from fantastical to Victorian

♡ Tomoko is, despite her open, energetic personality, most at peace while alone or with loved ones

♡ Tomoko is a very kind soul; forgiving, friendly, accommodating, and always wanting the best for everyone

♡ Tomoko usually wears glasses, but occasionally wears contacts for selfie or cosplay purposes

♡ Tomoko is very receptive to others, and deeply appreciative of all compliments, but likewise struggles to not internalize insults

♡ Believing, perhaps to a fault, in being genuine, Tomoko always tries her absolute best to appear as real as possible, whatever that may mean to her at the time

♡ Sometimes, Tomoko streams wearing "quirky" pajamas, as she puts it

♡ Tomoko often buries her face in cushions for no reason, and just lays there

♡ Tomoko avoids drinking

♡ Tomoko loves, loves dancing

♡ Tomoko is interested in a variety of cultures, and frequently keeps in touch with her own, practicing Shinto traditions every once in a while

♡ Tomoko loves to smile, help others, be an ear to be spoken to, a mouth to be assured by, or for someone special, company to cozy up to in every way possible

Last edited:

fc: jo soomin

the social butterfly

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
close up
6:25 pm / 5/26/21
Navigation
  • hobbyist animator and character concept artist who flew away from the restrictions caused by her previous surroundings.
    #hobbyist #gothlolita #enthusiast
    + INFO
    Tia
    She/Her
    Cis Female
    Innovator
    November 23rd
    Ace
    + APPEARANCE
    A young woman that has lived for two and a half decades long and still going. She stands at the height of 171 cm with the weight of 65 kilos. She sported two straight-lined moles at the outer side of her left eye, one of her trademarks if not for the bangs that conceal them. Her dark brown hair used to be long, but recently, she has been keeping it at ears length, dyed in the color of dark wisteria.

Her choice of clothes ranges from formal, sophisticated suits to gothic lolita dresses.

Basics
Personality
Biography
Relations
© PASTA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back