Other Dreamcast game recommendations?

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
So I just got a dreamcast, and I'm looking into buying some games for it. I'm looking into getting Jet Set radio and crazy taxi,
But other than that, any suggestions?

Well, I reccomend Soul Caliber (sword based fighting game with fluid controls), Gauntlet Legends (A multi-platform top down 3D shooter with a high fantasy theme), Sega Rally 2 (A cleaver little rally game with intuitive controls), Sonic Adventures 1 & 2 (An iconic IP in 3D platforming glory with technologically impressive Graphics for the time) These are just my recommendations and yours work just as well. If you are to start collecting, I recommend you get a pack of multiple games on eBay (You get a mix of classic titles and obscure ones, worked with me when I started collecting N64 stuff back in 2009)

Last edited:
Power Stone and Power Stone 2. Great multiplayer 3D brawler. Capcom needs to bring it back.

Well, I reccomend Soul Caliber (sword based fighting game with fluid controls), Gauntlet Legends (A multi-platform top down 3D shooter with a high fantasy theme), Sega Rally 2 (A cleaver little rally game with intuitive controls), Sonic Adventures 1 & 2 (An iconic IP in 3D platforming glory with technologically impressive Graphics for the time) These are just my recommendations and yours work just as well. If you are to start collecting, I recommend you get a pack of multiple games on eBay (You get a mix of classic titles and obscure ones, worked with me when I started collecting N64 stuff back in 2009)
I was just looking at soul calibur! I think I might get that as well. Thanks for the recommendations!

I had a lot of fun with Grandia II back in the day. It's a JRPG with a nice battle system and a very "90s anime" style plot and characters. It's been long enough that I can't remember many details about the game itself but I loved that the copy I had also came with a soundtrack disc on CD.

I don't think any knowledge of Grandia I is required to understand the storyline but again it's been over 15 years since I played the dang thing so vague vague memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back