• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dream SMP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey! Mind if I joined? I have an idea for a character too, though I don't know if it'll be allowed. I was thinking a creature from the nether. The nether prince to be exact. There'd be a whole secret kingdom in the nether that he'd be the prince of but it was being overthrown and he was taken away before almost being killed. He ends up getting away through a portal and gets transported to the overworld. Maybe he could unknowingly cause some trouble for the town, maybe by killing some pets or livestock or something to survive and then gets caught in a trap and the town finds him.

Anyone wanna sacrifice a pet for Blitzen to kill? Doesn't have to be something that was already named. It could be just like a prized cow or maybe a pet that was just tamed. If not then I can just make him find his way into a cow pen.

XD Ok cool.

By the way, is killing animals going to be more realistic or will it be like minecraft? Like would you kill it and then it drops meat or would there be a body left behind and you get the meat from the body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back