• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dream SMP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Great! Im real excited to start! Since I have a short break RN I'll make the main thread, and everyone is free to do whatever. I won't set any guidelines for posting, but if you notice someone may fall behind, consider waiting for them! If I think it's too hard for everyone to be ok, or someone requests it, I'll probably set some sort of guideline though!

Alright, I made a starter post. Decided to make a first meeting, just so characters can get to know each other without the hassle of trying to figure out how

Would everyone like to wait for the other 2 to post or shall we continue with the plot and let them join in when ready? (I have no preference, I'm good with waiting or continuing.)

Alright, how bout we wait another day or two, and if they don't post by then we can post again. It shouldn't be too hard to get them involved since we probably won't be starting any major plot yet and we can help them out if needed?

Okay sure that sounds good to me! I'm really excited to do this RP so it's going to be hard to wait but I'm sure I can manage XD

So quick question, will the characters have three lives like in dream smp or if they die they are just dead?

And the revive book will be around (but only for an option of reviving a character if someone really wants to) unless any of you object to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back