• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dream smp (main RP, always open!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the main thread! Please wright at least 1 paragraph (Unless the situation calls for less), and no more than multi-paragraph!

Last edited:
It was a new day. The sun was rising, the sky was clear, and new opportunities were becoming clear as the first meeting was approaching. New homes, new faces... It was unpredictable what would happen the first day. As Harlow got ready in her home, she packed some food to give to give to the others. She would like to make as many friends as she could, she would be living near them for a very long time. After she had prepared, she headed out toward the community house, arriving and seeing she was the first one there, other than some other guy sitting in a corner.
______

Oliver was walking down one of the paths, having come back from gathering wood from the nearby forest. He had managed to gather quite a bit and was happy with how much he gathered. He dropped the wood off at his home and took a bite of some bread before he left. He had completely forgotten about the first meeting, so he walked quickly down the path and to the community house.

____

Sam had already been in the community house for a long time. Not that anyone was late, he just liked the cozy feeling of the building. As people started to come inside, he didn't say anything, instead he sat in silence without moving.

Penelope had just come back from trading with the local village and was on her way back home with a basket of bread. She loved to eat bread and share the bread with her fellow town-mates. She looked at Oliver walking twords the cuminity house and smiled at him

Ophelia sat on the floor of her minuscule, dirt house spinning a stolen poker chip between her fingers and arguing with herself whether she should go to the meeting or not. "Do I REALLY want to go meet new people?" she questioned to herself. "I mean it would be good to get some exposure to others for once," said another part of her. Ophelia had been putting off leaving her house for the longest time and she knew it wasn't good for herself. With a large sigh, she heaved herself off the floor, brushed the dirt off of her black tennis skirt, and threw her poker chip onto her bed. She quickly made a small braid in her hair then threw it, and the rest of her hair, up into a ponytail, a classic hairstyle for herself. "Should I bring something to give to the others?" she queried out loud. "Oh who am I kidding I'm broke poor," she laughed to herself as she grabbed her coat. She opened the door to her small home and walked out rather briskly. She turned around one last time to scan the inside of her quaint house and make sure she grabbed everything she needed. "Nope all good," she whispered to herself as she closed the door and reached for her keys. They weren't there. She forgot her keys. "Why am I like this," she said opening the door to her house once again and grabbing her keys from her wooden chest in the corner. She exited her house once again, then promptly shut the door and locked it. She shoved her keys into her jacket pocket and hurried down the path because she knew, at this point, she definitely would be late for the meeting.

Danya had been wandering around for a while, still searching for a new place to stay in, that was until she went to a local village in search of food, and there, she heard of a certain meeting at the local community house. She knew right away that going there was her next goal, so she prepared to go, with a bundle in one hand and a shovel on the other, she headed to this new place determined to find a home. Even if she had no idea what this meeting was about, saying: "Wait do i need to be invited to this thing?".

Harlow watched as more people arrived at the community house, one of which seemed to have no idea what was going on. She approached the girl who asked if she needed to be invited with a smile. "Are you apart of the town? We are gathering because it's finally time to meet the people we will be living next to." She said.

____

As Oliver made his way to the community house he saw a girl also walking toward the community house, and he smiled back at her before walking inside. It was warm, the smell of a freshly built house was still lingering in the room. What did that even smell like? He guessed wood chips. There were a few tables and chairs, crafting tables, furnaces, pretty much anything you'd need to survive. There was also a farm outside, which was a nice touch since most people need to wait for their first plants to grow. He looked around the room once again, flicking his tail from side to side lightly.

__

Sam watched the people who entered the room, but once again didn't bother to say anything.

rin rushed down the street of the town. why? running was fun. duh. oh yeah. and there was some sort of 'meet-new-people thing' at the community center that she'd heard of. it turned in, skidding to a halt in the front. she looked around, eyes darting for snacks. she saw harrlow, bread basket in hand. she rushed over, interuppting the conversation. "ooh bread!! cool! did you make it? may i have some?"
__
marz was already in the community center, eyes glued to his game controller. he came because rin asked him to. he was the one making sure she didn't commit arson after all. didn't mean he had to socialize though.

Ophelia had been walking for what seemed like forever. She was so easily distracted by things that, to others, have no worth. Like the fluffy clouds or the spherical, purple alliums. "Oh my gosh nature is going to get me into trouble one of these days," About halfway through her trip, she realized she was going to be over 10 minutes late. "Maybe today's the day," she laughed to herself. It was all nature's fault. Why did it have to be so exquisite? She'd have to start running if she wanted to get there on time. Sighing, she picked up her pace and started sprinting down the trail. "Why did I build my house so stupidly far from the town?" Ophelia was having a lot of regrets right now. One of them being decided to go to this dumb meeting. After a few minutes, she finally caught a glimpse of the community house. It would be about 5 more minutes of running to get there. She bit her lip and kept running. Even though every muscle in her body was aching she kept going. "This is ridiculous!" is all her mind was screaming at her. Finally, after about 4 minutes and 32 seconds (Ophelia had been counting), she stood in front of the community house door. "Alright, this time I'm not going to be awkward," she said looking at her reflection in the glass of the door. After she realized what she said, she laughed to herself. She knew that wasn't possible. Quickly glancing around, she saw a couple of other people walking towards the same door she was standing at. Not wanting to talk, she opened the door and nonchalantly slipped inside.

As Danya was trying to respond, "Oh! well, i'm actually from very far..." a little elf interrupted her sentence, and as this little one talked about bread, Danya started thinking about what this opportunity could mean for her, as this was exactly the type of thing she was looking for. She did not have a proper home ever since the incident at the mountains, and trying to find one seem harder and harder everytime she tried because with her idea of home, as there would have to be a community to be there for her when nobody else is, and try to work with them even if that was a very hard thing for her to do, and seeing this two new faces gave her hope, the hope that after so long she would finally have someone who stood by her side in the thick and thin, and maybe this would be her only chance, so she tried not to blow it.
And as she tried to organize her thoughts, she got back to the situation at hand, looked to the little elf bread lover and asked for her name.

Penelope went inside and sat her baskets of food on the table. She also produced a basket of baked goods from her inventory and sat it down on the table as well

rin glanced over to danya, who she'd barely noticed, let's be honest. she was focused entirely on b r e a d. She blinked. "huh-oh! hi- a pleasure! rin!" she offered her hand, not waiting to shake danya's. "a pleasure. so about that bread...?" she pressed, smiling an impish smile.

Harlow smiled at Rin, and took one of the loaves of warm bread. She handed it to her. "I made plenty of bread, everyone is allowed to take some." She said happily, and turned Danya. "Are you planning on staying?" She asked.

___

Oliver stood near the entrance after he entered, not sure who to approach first. When he heard the door open behind him he turned and saw a girl trying to come inside. He backed away, but decided since she was right there he may as well talk to her first. "Hello there! What's your name?" He asked and realized he might be coming off as pushy so he went quiet.

Interaction:
@EmilyPots
____

Sam stood at the mention of bread and walked over to the group gathering around Harlow. He took a loaf of bread with a nearly silent thank you, and started ripping bits off to eat, though he never took the mask off.

rin grinned, grabbing the warm loaf, practically snatching it. "thanks miss!" she smiled, before going and ripping a chunk out with her teeth, chewing on it. to be fair, it'd been a while since she'd had warm bread.

Ophelia closed the door and stood there for a few seconds, surprised someone would actually want to talk to her. "Oh, uhm hi. My name's Ophelia," she said, staring at the floor. She never planned to talk to anyone when she thought of coming to this random meeting but then again, you were coming to meet people so of course, you'd have to talk to them. Realizing that it would be a little rude not to ask him his name she said: "Uhm, what's your name?". Ophelia felt the awkwardness setting in. She hated stuff being awkward but there really didn't seem to be any way around it.

"Um, yeah... i guess i'll try to stay for a bit, see if i like it or not, maybe i'll meet new people and find someone who doesn't interrupt me and actually wants to shake my hand in a normal way. So anyways what was your name? I'm Danya by the way." Asked Danya to the one giving bread to Rin.

rin looked over. "hey-! don't poke fun at the kiddo-!" she teased, feeling as though this was a personal attack. she couldn't help it. she was an orphan, and she never really had family. so nobody taught her what manners were, really. "but i am sorry." she apologized, still trying to make freinds.

"My names Harlow." She said and held out a hand to shake. She kept a warm smile and glanced over at Rin.

_______

Oliver was starting to feel a little anxious because of how uncomfortable the conversation was. "My name is Oliver.." He trailed off. Maybe he shouldn't have approached anyone... No, he could save the conversation! He couldn't give up yet, although he would after his attempt to make the situation less awkward. He flicked his tail once again and reached into his bag. "Do you want a cookie? I made cookies yesterday! It took me a long time to make, I had to go to the jungle to get cocoa beans. It was worth it though."

_______

Sam stared at Rin for a moment while eating bread, though he looked away eventually.

rin nodded. "never heard a name like that before." she chuckled, shrugging. "marz is here to- he's my freind!" she waved at them, standing on her tiptoes. "marz!! come meet the nice ladies!" she offered.
____
Marz reluctanly stood, shuffling over- switch in one hand. he waved to rin. "hey- excuse rin she's ah-" he looked to her. "she's rin" he explained, chuckling. "a pleasure. 'names marz" he said, smiling.

penelope sat down in the corner of the room and started to fiddle with her hair. new people, new friend, but she was nervouse. she had never been someone to live with people, and what if they didn't like her, she thought to her self.

Ophelia looked up from the floor and smiled slightly "Oh wow. Of course, I want a cookie who wouldn't want one?" she said watching the cookie in his hands. No one had ever really offered her anything before. She wasn't the kind of person you'd offer a cookie to for some reason. Even though she thought herself to be pretty approachable, sometimes she seemed a bit intimidating to others and she had no way of stopping that.

Oliver held the cookie out for her to take, content with the somewhat less awkward mood. "So, did you find a nice spot to live? There are a lot of plots of land around here that are real nice." He said, then took out another cookie and took a bite.

___

Sam noticed a person in the corner, and walked over to her. This was a gathering to meet people after all, he couldn't just do nothing. As he approached he held out a hand for a handshake, though he didn't say anything.

melody7654 melody7654

____

"Nice to meet you too." Harlow said to the newcomer.

Last edited:
“ oh hello” she said her frown changing into a happy smile. She got up and shook his hand. “ I brought some sweets and a basket of bread if you want some” she Said to him

She grabbed the cookie, smiling "Oh yeah uhm I live like a while away from here," she thought back to a few minutes ago of her running. "Where do you live?" she said taking a bite of her cookie.

Sam nodded, wanting sweets. He liked the person now that she offered him food, though he'd like anyone who would offer him food.. "What's your name?" He asked.

____

"I chose a spot up in the hills. It's a bit of a workout to get there, but I enjoy the view." Oliver said.

"Oh cool! I live in the desert so not too many crazy views. Not sure why I chose the dryest place in existence though," Ophelia said, laughing a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back