• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dream SMP but original plot (Always open!)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! This is a recruitment for a Dream SMP RP but with original plot, which means original characters and stories (Though I'm fine basing a plot off of a story originally from the Dream SMP)! I tried this once already, and the recruitment didn't get attention, but recently three (or two) people have taken notice, so I'm booting up the recruitment again! It is encouraged that you have more than one character, though the limit is three characters per person (there may be an exception if I like a character but you already have three, you aren't required to have more than one character, but it would make the plot more interesting.) Remember, don't be afraid of making 'bad' characters! If everyone is perfect there will be no conflict! During fight scenes I ask you make it fair, your characters aren't immortal, and if needed discuss who will win in pm's or ooc! We will be following minecraft logic, but with a more realistic twist. What i mean by that is you can't punch a tree down, that would hurt your hands, though things like totems of undying exist and so does the nether (and everything else in minecraft)! There is no need for you to go on mining montages though, you can just say they went and have the supplies. We can discuss where we will start off if this thread gets attention! I hope to see great stories from all members, and intriguing characters! Don't be afraid to surprise us, that only makes it more fun!

CS thread:

OOC:

Last edited:
Alright I've updated my characters, the photos are a bit wacky, I drew them during school ;/ it gets the point across though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back