• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sylleth

Hi all!

As it may be, I had a dream last night about the end of days, walking dead, a certain leather wearing Chad, and some dream logic of how things play out. Needless to say I woke up with a slew of emotions and a need to write some post apocalyptic survival tales!

As for a plot; I'd love to do something early on in the series! It doesn't have to follow the comics or series per se, we can even make it totally AU. But I'd prefer for early days, lots of struggle to survive, find necessities, dealing with emotions, ect. I'd love to play my OFC against a coming to power (or biterness) Negan.

I typically write 1-3 paragraphs (more if I'm setting the scene), 3rd person, and past tense. I don't mind the reply length so long as it's more than a few sentences and keeps the story going. I love to plot and form headcanons and ideas for the future of the rp. I'm always happy to chat ooc as well if that's your cup of tea!

All I ask is you be 21+ and a bit patient. I work long shifts so I sometimes down reply every day. But I also have more than 2 days off in between where I'm a lot more active.

This is my first post on this site so I'm hoping I'm doing this right and someone will be interested enough to reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back