• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dream High inspired RP (pre interest check)

Would you be interested in a Dream High inspired RP?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

V a l k y r i e

...Just another confusing mess...

20110102_dreamhigh_ost.jpg

Okay so this is just a pre interest check for an RP I wish to start. If you like watching Kdramas you most likely watched Dream High at some point and know what this RP would be about but in case you didn't see it the actual interest check will have all the info you will need in order to see if you would be interested to join or get a better picture of the RP.

Like the title says, it would be an RP inspired by the drama and wouldn't be exactly like it (otherwise it would be under fandom hehe) it would be similar but not the exact same, I would need a co-GM since I want this to be well made and two heads are better then one so this is a thread to see if someone would be willing to help me put this together as well as to see if it would even get any interest. So yeah please let me know if you would like an RP like that and I am also willing to hear suggestions and ideas if you have any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back