Video Games Dream Daddy, anyone?

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is anyone still interested in playing Dream Daddy? I felt like the game fell away off the face of the earth really fast! :(

Uuuuuuh......um no.....nope never played it. Neeeever played it before. <.< *sweating* Never ever ever played it before. Nope nope nope! Not once. *closes tab that shows Brian shirtless*

It did fall out of the public view pretty quick but, uhh, as someone that has cosplayed Brian to a convention, it is not forgotten. I had people get excited and yell things like “DADDY!” or “Oh my god, Brian!” It was not expected but still cool.

It fell off the face of the earth way to quickly! I was shocked with how fast it became “irrelevant”. But I thought it was great and still love it :<

Hi Dream Daddy is pretty wholesome, n I really like dad characters! I love all the dads! Even scary dad.

I downloaded it, but I never finished it... I should go back to that. I do think it lost its spotlight pretty fast, though.

It really did. And since there's a couple of comics coming out soon for it, I'm hoping that might revive the fandom a little?

It's true it's no longer at the height of its popularity, but I still definitely enjoy it. I think mainly it's that it's a pretty quick game (not a bad thing by any means) so a lot of people just played it, had their fun, and moved on. While it might not be at the forefront of peoples' minds anymore, I think when you remind a former player of it you'll find they still think of it fondly. I sure do! (Damien is so lovely. I still get emotional thinking about how much I loved him that first playthrough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back