• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dread: Beneath A Metal Sky

Beann

The Bean
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Your crew found a seemingly-abandoned space hulk, docked, and began exploring. Now your ship is missing, and that’s not the worst of your problems.

All crew members on a small spacecraft and have come upon an apparently abandoned space hulk and have docked for reasons based on the captain. When they board they find that the hulk is using minimal power and life support is at the lowest required levels—high enough to sustain life, but just barely. Moreover, there is a low but pervasive radiation count, and everything is covered by a strange grey dust that is also radioactive—and which may be discovered later to be irradiated human skin cells. As the crew members explore the place, they are attacked suddenly from several creatures . There are several such creatures hiding around the place—formerly human, now hostile hosts for symbiotic entities.

For those that know, this is a dread campaign altered to focus on more of the roleplaying aspect. The horror will be inspired by Lovecraft and Junji Ito.
Character Roles:
  • Captain
  • Navigator
  • Researcher
  • Technician
  • Medic
  • Military/Guard (If high interest)
PM if interested.

Last edited:
I'll admit I don't have much (read: literally any) experience with the source here, but I'd love to give this a go anyway!

I’m aware that there are more people interested than there are roles, so unfortunately I will have to do a first come first serve type of deal. Those who want to create a character post the role here. You will be given until Monday 3/23 to complete the profile or the position will open back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back